Review of Johnson's Still Time to Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Mathis

Puritan Board Sophomore
A review from a different perspective: "While Johnson makes the standard arguments that you hear from pro-gay religious leaders like Wesley Hill, he offers evidence and details hard to find anywhere else. That rare content is key to its importance, inadvertently illustrating the dangers of gay ministries."....More here.

A review from a different perspective: "While Johnson makes the standard arguments that you hear from pro-gay religious leaders like Wesley Hill, he offers evidence and details hard to find anywhere else. That rare content is key to its importance, inadvertently illustrating the dangers of gay ministries."....More here.
That was an excellent review. I suspected many of those concerns and totally agree with your conclusions. I would hope those with disordered depraved desires will find forgiveness, rest, and fulfillment in God Alone. We’re talking life and death here.

Last edited:
That was an excellent review. I suspected many of those concerns and totally agree with your conclusions. I would hope those with disordered depraved desires will find forgiveness, rest, and fulfillment in God Alone. We’re talking life and death here.
Thank you. Please pass it on. The churches are playing with fire. I believe too many Christians and Christian leaders are ignorant of the corruption of the world around them and especially within communities such as the one Johnson writes about.

Talk about trying to baby feed us on a topic that is getting harder to understand, Thanks Shawn. You covered a lot with a few words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back