Reformed Readers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasond49079

Puritan Board Freshman
I started a book club on goodreads.com called Reformed Readers and made a wordpress blog on reformedreaders.com. There is not much activity on either and am calling out to those who are reading reformed books to lend a hand in jump staring the book club on goodreads.com. We are reading knowing scripture now but out of 11 members there is only one other member participating in discussion. There must be a lot of you that are already reading reformed books. I have an tentative reading schedule but if people from here would to join I would take their suggestions. I would like at first to keep the reads on the simpler side. Thanks for the help. Just to keep things transparent i have no gain in either website except being edified by other Christians. reformedreaders.com
i pay for out of pocket and plan as long as i can to keep that way.

I just joined. Now I'm going to see if I have "Knowing Scripture" lying around somewhere.

Anything new coming up?

I started a book club on goodreads.com called Reformed Readers and made a wordpress blog on reformedreaders.com. There is not much activity on either and am calling out to those who are reading reformed books to lend a hand in jump staring the book club on goodreads.com. We are reading knowing scripture now but out of 11 members there is only one other member participating in discussion. There must be a lot of you that are already reading reformed books. I have an tentative reading schedule but if people from here would to join I would take their suggestions. I would like at first to keep the reads on the simpler side. Thanks for the help. Just to keep things transparent i have no gain in either website except being edified by other Christians. reformedreaders.com
i pay for out of pocket and plan as long as i can to keep that way.

Why are you paying out of pocket for Wordpress? I have two Wordpress blogs neither for which I pay any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back