Reformed Free Publishing Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippo

Puritan Board Junior
I was about to shell out £15 for a second hand copy of "Hyper Calvinism & the call of the gospel" as it appears to be hard to find when I checked out the publishers website Reformed Free Publishing Association and found that they have uncommonly good prices. In particular their already cheap postage charges to Europe are non existant if you sign up to their book club. If you join the book club (i.e. agree to buy new publications) you also get 30% off prices.

For instance they are selling all 5 hardback volumes of the Unfolding Covenant History Series for $79.95, which you get a further 30% off and no postage charges to Europe. This results in savings of over 60% compared to the already cheap prices at Reformation Heritage Books ($22 each plus 25% postage).

If you want to consider the arguments against common grace they have some really interesting books.

I many (almost all) books from Reformed Free Publishing Association, like Hoeksema and Engelsma, and i like their books & theology very much!!!!

Mike, how much do they charged (%) for postage to Europe ?
Normally i always order my books through Angus Stewart from Ireland:

CPRC Bookstore

A few years ago, through a friend who works for the RFPA, I did some volunteer copy-editing of a Herman Hoeksema sermon that had been translated from the Dutch by a lady whose first language was Mandarin Chinese. We had to "fix it up" mightily, but fix it, we did. :lol: (The only reason I was blessed to work on this at all was that I've been a professional writer for about 25 years...)

The RFPA book club is indeed a very good deal, even for those of us who are Stateside. I bought "Behold He Cometh! - an Exposition of the Book of Revelation" by Rev. Hoeksema for about 50% off; otherwise, it would have been extremely expensive.

BTW, David Engelsma's "Common Grace Revisited" is worth the read... It's a small paperback that's extremely meaty and offers those who believe in common grace (which I know almost everyone here does) an interesting and different perspective on the issue. I used to have at least a half-dozen copies, but I gave all but one away... The RFPA, I'm sure, is still selling this inexpensive little book that was published about 4-5 years ago. It summarizes Dr. Engelsma's position in the wake of his "debate" with Dr. Richard Mouw on the subject a few years ago.

Margaret

I just got today a mail from Rev. Angus Stewart, and he wrote me the upcoming titles (2008) from RFPA:

-Redeemed with judgment - vol. 2
-Calvin's Calvinism (revised ed.)
-Always Reforming, a volume of the Rightly Dividing Series tracing the
Reformation to the modern times
-History of the Well-Meant Offer - Prof. Hanko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back