Reformed Confessions of the 16th/17th Centuries in English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

N. Eshelman

Puritan Board Senior
I am writing to apologize for misleading some of you. I said that the new Dennison book was being shipped from Reformation Heritage Books this week. It was my mistake.

I did get my copy already- and that is why I thought it was being shipped. Sorry. Mine is a review copy so that I could write on it.

BTW, You will all be well pleased with the quality of the product and the content. It is GREAT! Of the 33 creeds/confessions in volume 1, I counted 15 that were first time into English translations.

Reformed Confessions of the 16th and 17th Centuries in English Translation: 1523-1552 « Heritage Booktalk

Yeah, three is what is said .... but the first volume only got through 30 years of the 200. :) (yes, the output does slow down by the late 17th century, but I'm guessing this should be 4 or 5 volumes at least)

Yeah, three is what is said .... but the first volume only got through 30 years of the 200. :) (yes, the output does slow down by the late 17th century, but I'm guessing this should be 4 or 5 volumes at least)

Perhaps so. Volume 2 is the one I am looking forward to the most. It will have the Guanabara Confession. :pilgrim:

We got a copy of this at a Reformation day celebration on Friday at our church. Professor Dennison introduced it and gave a short historic summary of each confession in the book. We got ours signed also. :D It was a great night and a great way to celebrate the Reformation by hearing about the many creeds and confessions that sprang from it. :pilgrim:

Mr. Dennison said that the book went on sale at RHB on Reformation day.

We got a copy of this at a Reformation day celebration on Friday at our church. Professor Dennison introduced it and gave a short historic summary of each confession in the book. We got ours signed also. :D It was a great night and a great way to celebrate the Reformation by hearing about the many creeds and confessions that sprang from it. :pilgrim:

Mr. Dennison said that the book went on sale at RHB on Reformation day.

The December 2008 issue of the NWTS newsletter says that Prof. Dennison's Reformation Day address is available as an audio file on their website, but I was not able to find out. Does anyone know if it is available online after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back