Reformed Conferences in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

valiant4truth

Puritan Board Freshman
I am trying to decide which conferences to attend in 2012. The problem is that I don't know of very many besides the T4G conference.

If you know of any meetings or have any relevant information would you be so kind as to share it with me? Thank you.

Forgive if I missed it, but what part of the country are you located in? And how far are you likely to want to travel?
That information may help someone to give you a recommendation that would be helpful.

All that said, I have been to the Ligonier conference the past two years and have found it to be immensely helpful and beneficial.

SeNt from my iphone

He sent it from a mobile device Wayne. It's possible that the setup of the system refused to add the signature with his post, since web browsing software is still several years behind the web browsers used on a computer today.

See this thread for conferences in 2011 - http://www.puritanboard.com/f24/2011-conference-schedule-65199/

Links provided will give you some idea of the organizations hosting conferences.

[Jeffrie: What happened to your signature block? Where'd it go? It was there on your prior posts on other threads]

He sent it from a mobile device Wayne. It's possible that the setup of the system refused to add the signature with his post, since web browsing software is still several years behind the web browsers used on a computer today.

Yes, for some reason if I post from my I Phone it does not include my signature block, That is why I make sure I include the line: Sent from my Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back