Reformed Churches in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilgrim72

Puritan Board Junior
There's a chance I may be going to the UK for work, and I was wondering if there is a list online of reformed churches. I will probably be staying in the Oxford/Swindon area.

Thank you for your help.

The only FCoS congregation in the region is in London. We were very happy with it when we were there, and I recommend it highly, but it's a long commute if you're coming from the Oxford area. If you were spending the weekend in the city, I'd urge you to attend their services.

Thank you for your responses. I will be sure to look into your suggestions if the Lord brings me over there.

There is an FPCOS in London (Varden Street, Whitechapel) - bit of a trek from Oxford, but I know of 2 or 3 people who make the journey from there every week, and some who travel from further afield. Sadly Reformed churches are a lot more rare in England than they are in Scotland, so people are forced to travel for the gospel.

Hello Neil, thank you for the recomendation. I just visited your church in London, and it was a huge blessing. Loved the preaching and worship. Spent the entire day there in wonderful company.

I will probably be staying in the Oxford/Swindon area.

St Ebbe's Church of England in Oxford is your best option. It is a Reformed Anglican congregation. I have worshipped there on the Lord's Day and been to several mid-week gatherings when I have stayed in Oxford. There are a lot of very good people there, including several Americans. That should make it easier to feel at home.

That's good to know. Thank you Daniel. Next time I come out here for work, I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back