Reformed Church in San Antonio, Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xirtam

Puritan Board Freshman
Does anyone know of a Reformed church in San Antonio, Texas? I have a friend who is in the military. He and his family will be moving there soon.

In Christ,

I have two Psalm-singing Presbyterian churches in that area on my listings website (see my signature).

Here is a great church finder resource link: SermonAudio.com - Our Broadcasters

Not sure that I'd agree. That will pull up Dispensationalists, FVers, and assorted others mixed in with some good choices.

There are better tools out there, depending on what one is looking for. But as I noted above, we don't know what is being sought.

Probably Fort Sam Houston or Brooke Hospital, then, although there are some other possible locations in the area. Should be a pretty nice location, although San Antonio is usually considered an Air Force town.

Important if they have school aged children don't home school, and aren't familiar with Texas - school district boundaries don't follow municipal boundaries. And school districts are more important that cities when scouting locations.

Presbyterian or Congregational? Dip or sprinkle? EP or hymns? Traditional or Rock bands?

Probably Fort Sam Houston or Brooke Hospital, then, although there are some other possible locations in the area. Should be a pretty nice location, although San Antonio is usually considered an Air Force town.

Important if they have school aged children don't home school, and aren't familiar with Texas - school district boundaries don't follow municipal boundaries. And school districts are more important that cities when scouting locations.

Presbyterian or Congregational? Dip or sprinkle? EP or hymns? Traditional or Rock bands?

I will find out their exact location. The thing is, this family became close friends with us here in Korea. They came out of a health/wealth "gospel". Most recently, they have been listening to more reformed teachers. I would say that they are more contemporary, but that might be due to the prosperity gospel to which they formally prescribed.

I think that they will be more open to hearing good bible teaching and preaching. That will open the doors to their preferences.

Thanks for your help.

In Christ,

He just message me that they will be at Fort Sam Houston.

I'll ask some more questions.

He said,
So I think dip and more modern music def with some hymns

But I suggested that he check out all of those that "ya'll" sent and see which ones are relatively close to his area and then check out their websites, email, call and visit.

He said that he would. He is not there yet. He is on his one month break in between posts. Whatever the military term is for that...?

Hope they like Tex-Mex. Lots to see and do in the way of day trips from San Antonio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back