Reformed Church in Jacksonville, FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xirtam

Puritan Board Freshman
Does anyone know of a good local church in the area of Jacksonville, Florida?

In Christ,

Last time I looked, Ortega Presbyterian looked like a good bet. (PCA)

Ortega Presbyterian Church - Home

But since Jacksonville is the largest city (although not the largest metropolitan area) in the Southeast, it might help to know what part of the city. Or at least which side of the river. Ortega would make sense from the Riverside area, through Ortega, to the Naval Air Station. If you need something near the beaches/Mayport, or on the other side of the river, or down south, I'll dig some more.

David Burke is the pastor at Ortega Pres. He's a wonderful man of God and the're a solid confessional church. If you were looking for a Reformed Baptist Church (and by your signature I don't think you are) but I would recommend Sovereign Grace Baptist Church. Shane Waters is the pastor and he's a very close friend of mine. They have a great fellowship.

Thank you, Gentlemen. I'll let you know more if I hear anything else, but I believe that these suggestions are helpful.

Brian,

I live in Jacksonville and I could recommend a few churches. Ortega has already been mentioned. There is Covenant OPC a little south of Jacksonville. And I am a ruling elder at Westminster PCA. You can find us on sermon audio by typing in wpcajax. Let me know if you have questions by sending me a personal note.

Blessings,

KC

Brian,

I live in Jacksonville and I could recommend a few churches. Ortega has already been mentioned. There is Covenant OPC a little south of Jacksonville. And I am a ruling elder at Westminster PCA. You can find us on sermon audio by typing in wpcajax. Let me know if you have questions by sending me a personal note.

Blessings,

KC

Thank you, Sir. This is not actually for me. I know someone looking, but I have passed on the information. You guys are very helpful.

In Christ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back