Reformed Baptist Covenant Theology is Ready now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuritanCovenanter

The Joyful Curmudgeon
Staff member
Covenant Theology From Adam to Christ

Reformed Baptist Academic Press

COVENANT THEOLOGY FROM ADAM TO Christ
Nehemiah Cox and John Owen

"This volume brings together wonderful insights from two faithful church leaders of an earlier generation with helpful analysis from competent teachers of today. The result is a valuable resource for students, academics, and pastors." - Tom Ascol

"More times than I can count - and personally I find it so frustrating - I have heard Reformed theology defined in such a way that it excludes those who hold to believer's baptism. This valuable work will help set the record straight." - Michael Haykin

"Nehemiah Coxe's work on the covenant is an important piece of writing by a significant seventeenth century Particular Baptist theologian. Its republication is long overdue. This work is an important resource for twenty-first century Reformed Baptists." - Robert Oliver

This book will be a must need and read book. So order yours now.

Richard Barcellos told me that it is ready to print and ship.

You can also order it straight from Richard Barcellos at a 50% discount. Just email him at [email protected]. $20.00 is the price, which is 50% off suggested retail.

Be Encouraged, Randy

Originally posted by webmaster
I ordered mine about a month ago but have not recieved it yet. Still eagerly waiting.

Dear Math. Are you planning to write a review about this work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back