Redeem Your Commute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlearnedlearner

Puritan Board Freshman
I did a search for this topic, but didn't see the link. My apologies if this has been asked numerous times, but...

Is anyone familiar with a web site that is called "Redeeming Your Commute" or something along those lines? I remember coming across a site that had links to tons of free mp3's, etc., and, if I remember correctly, they were largely Reformed in their perspective, I believe there may have been a picture of some puritans, etc., across the top.

Anyone familiar with this site or have a link?

Thanks.

never heard of that site specifically, but if you're just looking for some good MP3's, I could recommend plenty of sites and I know threads have been done about good sermons/messages before.

-----Added 11/28/2009 at 04:42:21 EST-----

Is anyone familiar with a web site that is called "Redeeming Your Commute" or something along those lines?
Thanks.

oh, and just to beat Josh to the punch, "I'm sure someone, somewhere is familiar with the site!" :lol:

There's lots of good stuff tacked on to people's signatures. Try clicking on the links they provide and give the suggested links a try.:2cents:

There's lots of good stuff tacked on to people's signatures. Try clicking on the links they provide and give the suggested links a try.:2cents:

With yours all I get is White Castle Corporate Headquarters. :cool:

That can do something to your commute besides "redeeming" it. :rofl:

"Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away..." :p

-----Added 11/28/2009 at 06:54:09 EST-----

I found this: "Ever want to audit a seminary course but didn't have the time? Redeem the time on your daily commute and learn more about scripture and church history. Covenant Seminary is offering free mp3's of their lecture series online." on this page Other Sites (Redeemer Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, Blacksburg, VA) and the link leads to this Worldwide Classroom at CTS.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back