Read this... and you will never be Christian ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the OP is "post modern". Though as someone who struggles with modern, post modern is beyond me.

Folks,

If one takes the time to read the "About Me" page for the poster, it would indeed appear they are a professing believer. Thus the "irony" option seems the most likely and charitable read on the OP.

Potatoes aside, I don't understand how a UFO cult or even an end-times prophecy cult and cognitive dissonance do anything to disprove Christianity. Seems the latter one only proves the truth of Christ's words about no man knowing the day. I do see cognitive dissonance play out in the philosophy of evolutionism.

:hug:

Group hug.

Arooke, I thought perhaps you might have struggled with the article (which is not unheard of for a Christian). Regardless, please be assured that we like Australians around here :). Welcome to the board.

Not sure if being trolled or person with serious question...
It is kind of strange he hasn't replied since his single post, but his info seems to indicate more than a troll. For instance, he mentions the local church he attends and states the type of church it is, etc. We will see...

Not sure if being trolled or person with serious question

It's been a couple of days with no follow up posts and no posts to other threads. I agree with Mr. Derkson and Mr. Brink that he seemed to have put a lot of work into his bio page if he's a one-shot troll, but evidence is tending that way.

Not sure if being trolled or person with serious question

It's been a couple of days with no follow up posts and no posts to other threads. I agree with Mr. Derkson and Mr. Brink that he seemed to have put a lot of work into his bio page if he's a one-shot troll, but evidence is tending that way.

I probably wouldn't have posted again if that was the welcome I had received. It might be wise to give people the benefit of the doubt-particularily when they sound like new Christians or newly reformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back