PuritanBoard upgraded to Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Forum page, in the upper left, I've created "jump links" to each of the forum sections. Unfortunately, the tabbed forum home is no longer available but this should help you jump to the section you want to get to more easily. If you jump to General, then you can see the board statistics (including current User's Online) right below it.

Just an FYI about Search. As before, I've set up the board to use Google Custom Search to search the board for the majority of queries. Google spends $Millions on search engine research and the query results it provides are much more relevant than the built in vBulletin search engine. The search is in the upper right hand corner. If you need to search a protected forum or get more granular in some search options, then use Advanced Search and it will utilize the board's built in search function.

Rich, a big "thumbs up" on the expansion of the Reformed Confessions section to include all the extra Westminster material.

Hi:

I think you are doing a great job. Suggestion: Can the default font size be adjusted to 14 pt - this 10 pt size is hard on the eyes.

Blessings,

Rob

The improvements keep making this better and better, worth the wait.

I like the darker background. The contrast makes the screen more readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back