PuritanBoard upgraded to Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks very much for all your hard work, Rich. Glad to hear the upgrade is still in process. We all need to be patient until the changeover is finished before commenting on form and format. God give us grace to do that, and thanks for all the great technology at your lead.

A couple of things:

1. Notice that the Thanks Button is now to the Left on the bottom of a post.
2. I've added a Simple Black Theme.

Thanks for all your work on this great forum. It is truly a blessing to those like me who are isolated out in the wilderness where a Reformed understanding of things is a rarity.

A couple of things:

1. Notice that the Thanks Button is now to the Left on the bottom of a post.
2. I've added a Simple Black Theme.

The simple black theme looks great to me - actually both the default and the black look good... any chance you could make one that is Army green? ;)

Added a Mobile Theme. It's not perfect for iPhone users but I haven't found an iPhone theme yet. I'm not going to go crazy with lots of themes (at least not right away).

Thanks, Rich, for all your work. I'm sure there are other things you'd like to be doing with your time off from work. ;)

Under "Profile Privacy" it seems that everything about you is viewable by everyone, including non-member guests. Should we be changing that?

If you would like to restrict the display of some of the blocks on your profile page, select a minimum relationship that other users must meet to see the blocks.

Note: Guests and users on your Ignore List will only be able to view the blocks on your page where you have selected 'Everyone'.

"Everyone" seems to be pre-selected for all areas.

Thanks, Rich, for all your work. I'm sure there are other things you'd like to be doing with your time off from work. ;)

Under "Profile Privacy" it seems that everything about you is viewable by everyone, including non-member guests. Should we be changing that?

"Everyone" seems to be pre-selected for all areas.

No, that's not the case. I just checked and a person cannot view a profile unless logged in. Have you tried logging out and viewing a Profile?

I like the new look, and I'm sure the upgrade adds functionality. Thanks Rich for all the work doing this.

Rich, Thank you for all your hard work and time in upgrading th PB. May God bless your service!Jim

Great work, Rich. I like it. Thanks for all the effort you put into this board. It is a blessing to many people.

Thank you so much, Rich! I appreciate all your hard work and look forward to using the new version of PB! Two thumbs up. :up::up:

No, that's not the case. I just checked and a person cannot view a profile unless logged in. Have you tried logging out and viewing a Profile?

Thanks, Rich. I tried it using a different browser sans cookie and all was well. "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page."

Being a Software Developer and doing upgrades like this with CMS and other web applications, your hard work is very much appreciated in manifold ways! Thank you, Rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back