puritanboard looks strange on my ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny

Puritan Board Sophomore
I usually use my ipad to read PB but now its changed its format (I think its called mobile) and I can't seem to get it back.
Same thing happens on my iphone but it doesn't happen on my big windows laptop.

Has anyone else had trouble with their mobile devices (particularly apple) or am I just a dummy who's bumped a button.

Thanx :)

Thanks for bringing that up. I have full access from home, but when I'm at work, during slow times, this site looks like it's completely a text file and not an HTML.

Someone said something about this and after discussing it in the moderator's lounge, Rich said try to change to a different style that mobile. Lower left corner. Josh also suggest clearing the cache and restarting. Other than that I don't know.

I had a problem with my Kindle several years ago. Just switch (bottom left of the Forum page) from Mobile to whatever you normally use for your desktop and it should end up working right.

I think it tries to default to one of the more modern mobile displays if you don't force it back to one of the older displays.

Thanks everyone.

Tried everything, (to no avail) but it was the clearing of the cache that fixed it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back