Puritan Board Annual EXTREME Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
I say lets cut to the chase; I for one am sick and tired of this silly arguing nonsense that never ends. A fine example is the theonomy thread or the 'My college wants me to eat Peanut butter' and I have a conviction', or the succesion thread, EP. What I propose is lets just get together at a central location and literally take this to the Matt <sic>. it probably would be simpler. You know, like 'Fight Club'. Who's in?

C'mon whimpy, you got the sand?

Admission is $100.00 per participant. Fred Greco will officiate.

:banana:

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by Scott Bushey]

Let's get it on!
sumo_wrestler.jpg
Let's get it on!

The competitors and competitees will certainly work up an appetite, so I'll do my part...

wimpyhamburgersfig.jpg

Originally posted by blhowes
The competitors and competitees will certainly work up an appetite, so I'll do my part...

wimpyhamburgersfig.jpg

I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a theological fight today! :D

[in training]

YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG!!! ONLY BAPTIZE BELIEVERS!!! GOT IT???

PUT DOWN THAT ALCOHOLIC DRINK! YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!

DON'T TELL ME THAT!! I'LL SING HYMNS WHENEVER AND WHEREVER!

[/in training]

Originally posted by blhowes
[in training]

YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG!!! ONLY BAPTIZE BELIEVERS!!! GOT IT???

PUT DOWN THAT ALCOHOLIC DRINK! YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!

DON'T TELL ME THAT!! I'LL SING HYMNS WHENEVER AND WHEREVER!

[/in training]

:sing:It's the EYE OF THE TIGER.....:sing:

I want to sign up for CREDO-PAEDO WARS. We could have our own prime-time spot.

A credo pastor (Baptist) and a paedo pastor (Presbyterian) would show up, each with 3 small kids in tow.

The paedo pastor would try to get past the credo pastor, in an attempt to pour water on his kids. After accomplishing this, then he would pour water on his own kids. He gets 1 point for each baptism.

The credo pastor would try to keep the paedo pastor away from his kids. He would simultaneously preach to his kids and the paedo pastor's kids, in the attempt to get at least 2 professions of faith. He gets 3 points for each profession.

First person to 6 points wins.

In the event of a tie, there will be a BAPTISM MODE-WAR TIEBREAKER:

The Baptist pastor will try to fully submerge the Presbyterian under water. If he accomplishes this, he wins.

While avoiding sumbersion, the Presbyterian pastor will simply discuss Hebrews 9 with the Baptist pastor, and demonstrate to him that "baptizmos" cannot always mean submersion. If the Baptist minister realizes the error of his ways, then the Presbyterian wins. Otherwise, if the Baptist refuses to listen to Hebrews 9, then the Presbyterian minister will proceed to submerge the Baptist under water. He is allowed to hold him under water until he really repents . . .

:D

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by biblelighthouse]

Ok, let's have a good clean fight. No hitting below the belt, no H-words and let's define our terms. Now return to your neutral corners.

NEUTRAL CORNERS??? WHAT NEUTRAL CORNERS??????!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm bringing some friends..
Braveheart8.jpg

braveheart.jpg

If you look real close Andrew is on my side. He is standing to the left of Mel.

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Whimps! Come on...........You're actin like a bunch of girls. Put em up. Lets draw some blood.

Where's Manata!

Originally posted by Scott Bushey
Whimps! Come on...........You're actin like a bunch of girls. Put em up. Lets draw some blood.

You are all a bunch of pseduo-intellectual wannabes. I've done more in 28 years than most of you panzies will do if you lived two of your sorry lives. Matt can't do theology to save his life. Scott is a mindless follower. Fred is... well... a lawyer, so that says it all. Paul knows philosophy and apologetics like I know Japanese (I don't). Andrew doesn't think, he just cuts and pastes from history. Gabe is a rude, arrogant little punk. :mad:

So, was that brutal enough? :bigsmile:

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by SolaScriptura]

BRING IT ON! I'LL TAKE ON AL'OV YOUSE!

Let's make this the Continentals vs. the Presbyterians! We're sure to win against you. We've fought way more wars... pacifists!

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by poimen]

Sticks and stones.....well you know the rest of this whimpy poem. Are'nt you a Marine? I like Marines! (In Arnolds voice) Lets party jarhead!

Originally posted by SolaScriptura
You are all a bunch of pseduo-intellectual wannabes. I've done more in 28 years than most of you panzies will do if you lived two of your sorry lives. Matt can't do theology to save his life. Scott is a mindless follower. Fred is... well... a lawyer, so that says it all. Paul knows philosophy and apologetics like I know Japanese (I don't). Andrew doesn't think, he just cuts and pastes from history. Gabe is a rude, arrogant little punk. :mad:

So, was that brutal enough? :bigsmile:

<shaking in my boots>

Ok, Let's pick teams...Ben's on my team!!!

EDIT:
I mean, I'm on Ben's team.

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by blhowes]

Originally posted by Scott Bushey
Bob,
Never, I repeat NEVER go against the family..........Fredo, you broke my heart.
Ya think we're scared? Some might be, but not us.

Go get 'em, Ben! I'm right behind ya!...Ben? ... Ben? ... BEN, where'd ya go? ... BENNNNN!

oops

Scott,
Have I ever told you how much I admire and respect 'the family'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back