psalter.org - All psalm tunes (Maroon book)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirian

Puritan Board Sophomore
My pastor just sent me a link to psalter.org which contains all the tunes from the Maroon book (Book of psalms for singing). They have all the tunes in MP3 format so you can learn them if you don't know them.

From the website:

Psalter.org is a site dedicated to equiping people to better understand and use the book of Psalms. To seek that end we have put our Psalm Tune Library up on this site for free. We ask that you respect our copyright, and only play these songs through a browser. If you enjoy this product it can be purchased online at CrownandCovenant.com

Matt

My pastor just sent me a link to psalter.org which contains all the tunes from the Maroon book (Book of psalms for singing). They have all the tunes in MP3 format so you can learn them if you don't know them.
Matt,
Thanks for posting the link to the online Psalter. Some time ago, Andrew was very kind and sent me a Psalter. Having the mp3s along with the Psalter is an excellent way to learn the tunes. I'm sure I'll find more favorites, but as I'm going through it I really like the tune for Psalm 8B - good stuff!

Bob,

I learned the tune to 102B recently which is becoming one of my favourites along with the other 149 & their variants :) 8B is great too! My daughter and I have just started this Saturday morning by singing 138B and 22I - what a way to start the day!!

Psa 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Matt

Matthew -- Thanks for sharing that! It looks like a very good site. And it complements other sites such as this and this.

We are greatly blessed to have these resources to aid us in singing God's praises!

Bob,

I learned the tune to 102B recently which is becoming one of my favourites along with the other 149 & their variants :) 8B is great too! My daughter and I have just started this Saturday morning by singing 138B and 22I - what a way to start the day!!

Psa 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Matt
What a way to start the day, indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back