PRTS gets new Professor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOwen

Puritan Board Junior
I'm very excited about this because it brings together the Scottish Tradition with the Dutch in one grand Puritan focus. PTL!

From the Registrar,

"The Board of the Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary is thankful to report that Dr. David P. Murray of Stornoway, Scotland has been offered a full-time faculty position with our seminary. He has accepted this offer contingent on the immigration process. Please do remember this development and its various implications in your prayers."

I'm very excited about this because it brings together the Scottish Tradition with the Dutch in one grand Puritan focus. PTL!

From the Registrar,

"The Board of the Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary is thankful to report that Dr. David P. Murray of Stornoway, Scotland has been offered a full-time faculty position with our seminary. He has accepted this offer contingent on the immigration process. Please do remember this development and its various implications in your prayers."

Exciting indeed!

I am a student at PRTS and I just recently took "Preaching Christ from the Old Testament" with Dr. Murray! PRTS and we students are truly blessed to have a man like Dr. Murray teaching at our seminary. I am very excited about taking more classes with Dr. Murray.

I'll be transferring over & you'll probably be gone by then. Probably 1 1/2 to 2 years. :book2:

:up::up::up:

What a splendid addition. A good Free Church Continuing man. I have greatly benefited from the FCC Seminary's free online lecture videos, starring this very gentleman.

JH

PS FCC = Free Church of Scotland (Continuing)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back