Preterism and the Millennium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partial Preterists believe that Rev. 1-19 is history and Rev. 20 on is in the future. Partial Pretesists also are Postmillennialists. I'm still reading on eschatology, studying all the views. But mainly I am exciting about Christ's return.

Millennial Dreams

Partial Preterists believe that Rev. 1-19 is history and Rev. 20 on is in the future. Partial Pretesists also are Postmillennialists. I'm still reading on eschatology, studying all the views. But mainly I am exciting about Christ's return.

Millennial Dreams

THeres Amil partial preterist too, I usto be one.

Actually I haven't given it that much thought. Learned about it on here and liked what I learned and stuck with it, now partial preterism I gave more attention to. I am sure I seen proof texts and such when it was discussed.

I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
I really want to say that Jay Adams is a preterist amill-er... But it's been a while since I've had his book in front of me -- "Realised Millennialism". It's out of print and I borrowed it from the library at the time.

I really want to say that Jay Adams is a preterist amill-er... But it's been a while since I've had his book in front of me -- "Realised Millennialism". It's out of print and I borrowed it from the library at the time.

yes he is, "time is at hand" name of the book by Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back