Preaching in Franklin Lakes, NJ this Lord's Day- Come visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N. Eshelman

Puritan Board Senior
Friends,

I am preaching in the Heritage Reformed Church of Franklin Lakes, NJ this Lord's Day.

I love preaching engagements very much. They are difficult as well. Please pray for my wife and the three children I will leave for three days. Pray for me for safe travels as well as unction and humility as I bring the Word of God to this flock.

They recently had their pastor take another call and are hearing men from other NAPARC churches while they decide their next steps. I think this is a refreshing move and shows their (biblically) ecumenical spirit.

And as always, come by and visit if you are in the area!

Praying, brother :) Unfortunately I don't think I will be passing through NJ at that time. The farthest I'll probably go in the next year is 30 minutes to Safeway...

You'll be preaching in a CRC enclave. That area of Bergen County has a strong Dutch influence. My father lives one town over from Franklin Lakes (Oakland).

You'll be preaching in a CRC enclave. That area of Bergen County has a strong Dutch influence. My father lives one town over from Franklin Lakes (Oakland).

This church is as Dutch as they come. It is a former Netherlands Reformed Congregation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back