Pray for my co-worker, getting threatened in the village while I am away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pergamum

Ordinary Guy (TM)
I am waiting for immigration and visa processing so I can return to my country of missionary service after this year of furlough.

Paul is in the village. Our resident bad guy right now is hassling, threatening and swinging a machete at him occasionlly. Pray for Paul:

What equals missions: Woke up this morning with screaming and machetes cutting up our doors and trim of the clinic. I go out and the village leader is swinging the machete at 3 of my carpenters. The whole community comes out and tries to help. I approach the village leader he swings the machete at me. Several guys we are teaching step in front and try to make him stop. I walk toward him to take his bows, arrows, and machete and he runs. Trish is standing under the back-porch with the ...[tribal] women. All the men are trying to protect my carpenters because they are upset and screaming back. The village leader keeps demanding $1,000 dollars. I told the community he is hurting the ...[tribal people] because of his actions. He needs to pay us for destroying parts of the clinic. Never a quiet moment in the jungle. Pray for T..., the village head.

Praying for the situation in the village. Also praying for you that if it be God's will the Visa comes through in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back