PostMil

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
There is a man who can't be named on this forum that explains PostMil in a very convincing manner using scripture while pointing at God's attributes and the Reformed tradition for backup. What titles would you recommend on PostMil?

Thanks in advance,

jm
PS: Who is Jay Rogers? Is he a hyper preterist?

There is a man who can't be named on this forum that explains PostMil in a very convincing manner using scripture while pointing at God's attributes and the Reformed tradition for backup. What titles would you recommend on PostMil?

Thanks in advance,

jm
Not sure.
Jay Rogers is not so far as I know. I thought he was NAPARC. He wrote a 'preterist' (it should be obvious I do not mean hyper preterist) commentary on the book of Daniel with lots of insights from John Calvin's commentary.

Last edited:
Depends on what perspective you're coming from.

An Eschatology of Victory by J. Marcellus Kik is good at explaining postmil to amils.

Postmillennialism: An Eschatology of Hope by Keith Matthison is good at explaining postmil to premils.

Thanks in advance,

jm
I think I know who you are referring to. I think I have read that book as well.

The problem is in the definition of PostMil. Are we talking Theonomist PostMil ala Gary DeMar? Or Puritan PostMil?

I would start with Rev. David Silversides sermon on Revelation 20.

The problem is in the definition of PostMil. Are we talking Theonomist PostMil ala Gary DeMar? Or Puritan PostMil?

I would start with Rev. David Silversides sermon on Revelation 20.
I guess Theonomist PostMil. I have listened to Silversides, a debate I believe, years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back