Posted on another board I visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
I've served my country with years of dedicated service and distinction in the Army in the intelligence field as an officer. During this time, I've traveled all over the world and fought for what I believed to be noble causes.
Now I will digress into the most disturbing post I've ever made in all these years. In the coming months, there is a strong possibility like never before that our planet will be impacted by one to three objects from space. This is the point where many of you will think I'm crazy/mad or both and you are free to feel that way. But I hope that at least a few of you here pay attention to my words of wisdom and prepare by storing food and supplies for this possible onslaught of destruction. I'm traveling to an underground facility in Australia end of June with others to wait out this possible event.
Many in my government and military have taken a keen interest in this possible world catastrophe. Plans have been underway since the late '70s when these anomalies were first discovered by a group of scientists. SDI (better known as "Star Wars") in the '80s was actually intended as a defensive measure against space objects impacting the planet. The public spin to protect America from the Soviet Union was a plausible rationale given the Cold War era. Unfortunately, the amount of money and resources were never attained to finish the project. The current President has tried to resurrect the "Missile Shield" project but it's too late now to implement. The governments' of the world are either remaining silent or in denial of what may be our darkest hour in human history.
This is no easy task for so much could be stated. So much must be stated, but I wish you all to know as completely as possible - the great world-wide crisis which will result in such devastation that is very near, but not all peoples will die, or become totally incapacitated during the event.
However the effect of this devastation will be of such magnitude that many will want to die. To describe the great,' beginning' event in the series of events which constitute what some have called the ´end days´ events or 'the last days'.
All this will occur simultaneously with the approach and fulfillment of those events which constitute the beginning of these events. Some will die of the' natural elements' caused by the fires, earthquakes, floods and other disasters which will come upon the Earth.
A seeming cloud will descend to cover the whole Earth first, then a meteor will strike the Earth, first with its tail touching parts of the Earth, and then the full impact of the meteor will touch down in an area in the Western Hemisphere of the planet.
This does not necessarily mean the U.S. First, my sources mentioned the effect of the cloud of dust so great that it will block the sun and all the Earth will become as night. The dust from the meteor shower will bathe the Earth, leaving dirt everywhere and scorch the land and the skin, if you are outside. Most vegetation will die and those caught outside will die of burns. Animals will suffer.
People who must go outside, which is not recommended, will need to take extreme precautions against the dust and chemicals released by the clouds of meteor debris. No one, it is recommended, should go outside, and all windows need to be covered so the dust does not enter your homes. This covering you will need will be for many purposes. This is only one reason.
Yes believe it or not duct tape will become a rare commodity. Homeland security is not as they tell you a moniker for terrorist security, so read between the lines. When they upgrade the status from elevated (yellow) to high (orange), know that there are only several days left. When they go from high (orange) to red, there may only be 6 hrs left before the comet tail covers the earth.
What you can then expect will be most dangerous. There will be an extremely flammable nature of this dust cloud and its dangerous toxic gases. And yet this is only the beginning, for more dramatic events will occur. Due to the extreme impact of the meteor on our planet, there will be produced the greatest of all earthquakes imagined.
One of the most powerful earth-shaking earthquakes ever will cause the entire top layer of our planet's surface to shake for up to 20 minutes in some areas. Earthquake estimated range from 8.5 to 10 on the Richter scale in various areas, which are near or far from the impact site of the meteor.
Another thing, you may have heard that recently probes to sample and analyze tails. Why? Deep concern they are extremely toxic, difficult to spectral identity at distance some argue a phosphate compound, ie; frozen solid particles of phosphorous from boulder size in close to microns down near at end point.

Not all tails are giving the same signatures; some are believed to be frozen solid ammonia. Deep concern is if what we don't see part of tail sweeps our atmosphere during close pass.

Keep these markers in mind...

1. ISS (International Space Station) will be in the news as experiencing untenable problems whereas it will be evacuated (masked), temporarily. This is a 'MARKER' on the time scale.

2. The satellite system will be put on the same kind of alert system as a direct flare from the SUN.

3. Those satellites cannot be turned to avoid damage are the GPS System

Remember the teams say that there are three of these "Events" separated by months, which will all claim the same attention. The third possibly triggering a fourth from the same event.

I am not a religious man but I will mention however, that the Book of Revelation sums up this possible event with the following passage:
Revelation 6:

"I watched as he broke the sixth seal, and there was a vast earthquake; and the sun became dark like black cloth, and the moon was blood red. Then the stars of heaven appeared to be falling to earth like green fruit from fig trees buffeted by mighty winds. And the starry heavens disappeared as though rolled up like a scroll and taken away, and every mountain and island shook and shifted."

Telemetry data as follows:

T-199.80..:-5-004.1.887(993.56)ETA:-24:34.INC
T-005.83..:-5-004.3.733(447.34)ETA:-05:51.INC
T-003.48..:-6-004.5.735(693.72)ETA:-10:37.INC?

- is + and ETA is estimated time of arrival
T- is t minus and counting

INC is Incoming Now Confirmed.....as you can see there is a question mark. It is a vital clue...by the way...THAT one is the one to be really worried about. It is somewhat unpredictable and nobody can explain why. THAT is why it is called an "anomaly"...UNKNOWN.

MDC:-DIA=1.43..AU VEL as follows:-0.000234 LS
:-0.000138 LS
:-0.000319 LS
The above is clear enough for you to work out.

AHHH...now we have some interesting numbers here.
PTOI is Projected Time Of Impact and the ^&99 is the percentage probability

PTOI 1.9558.56 WE 10098.56 SE TTI+ETA(^&.99)
ETS SH=27/6/04? Tracking VEL US at this time.
PROJECTED POA UNKNOWN
PSM is PER SIMULATION MODEL
The numbers are hours or days...or both (hint) have fun.
T-199.80..:-5-004.1.887 INBOUND AT (sec.com) NAV 335.78+09.456(EMP=.0045) PSM.0012.

Approximate dates:
18th-20th June Impact 1
24-25th June Impact 2
26th-27th June "anomaly"
"anomaly" will have unknown effect but current estimates are not too encouraging. Diameter uncertain. mass uncertain. What IS known is this...it is composed mostly of a crystalline substance of unknown consistency. Some have speculated that it could be a chunk of diamond from the core of a gas giant as noted here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3492919.stm this fits it as well http://www.xs4all.nl/~carlkop/diamond.html ...who knows. But it is weird and fast and coming this way. It is NOT a comet...NOR a planet...it is nothing like we have ever seen before. That is why we do not know what it will do if and when it hits us.
These objects are shrouded in a huge dust cloud that originated from the crab nebula. Some of you will recall the recent announcement that the Sun's light has dimished by 10% or more. This is a direct result of the enormous dust cloud entering our solar system and the outer edges are nothing compared to what lies ahead. Special telescopes that can filter out clouds of dust must be used to observe these objects.Very few people have access to equipment and the powers that be have restricted usage now.
A source who lives in Australia has noticed a lot of activity in an observatory in Australia called "Wormwood" does that name ring a bell?" Revelation 8:10-11 "The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water, the name of the star is Wormwood"

One of my sources who lives at Exmouth called me just a minute ago. He said that the locals in the town are all curious about the increase in people, traffic, aircraft etc. traveling to and from the Learmonth (Project Wormwood) Observatory, which is approx. 30 miles down the road. He estimates the people and goods and traffic has tripled over the last 10 days. Much of this has been via the Exmouth airport. There have been some military brass amongst them. It is a similar situation in the town of Carnarvon. Of course, there is no official acknowledgment of anything out of the ordinary. I have asked him to discretely sniff around more and I will keep this group informed. Even if you don't believe in God, praying this destruction misses our planet won't hurt.

My point?

Even if it is a total game he is playing if anyone has seen or heard this "joke" before let me know. I would love to expose him!

The world is coming to an end?! Shoot, I KNEW I shouldn't have bothered with my spring cleaning!

My fave line from The Goonies..."I would really like the house clean when they tear it down." (The mom to the Mexican cleaning lady.)

Seriously, Houseparent, I haven't heard anything about this guy until today, so I have no helpful info for you. It did make me laugh, though.

Mary :bs2:

[quote:4072c1d979]
A seeming cloud will descend to cover the whole Earth first, then a meteor will strike the Earth, first with its tail touching parts of the Earth, and then the full impact of the meteor will touch down in an area in the Western Hemisphere of the planet.
[/quote:4072c1d979]

Been watching too many sci-fi movies. Nobody can predict this kind of stuff.

Besides, meteors don't have tails. Comets have tails because of their makeup, which is different than meteors. And when meteors "touch down" that's a meteorite.

It isn't worth the trouble to debunk.

I was hoping to be able to use my new laminate trimmer a few more times before this happened:D

[Edited on 5-21-2004 by Gregg]

[quote:9338c9d936][i:9338c9d936]Originally posted by Gregg[/i:9338c9d936]
I was hoping to be able to use my new laminate trimmer a few more times before this happened:D

[Edited on 5-21-2004 by Gregg] [/quote:9338c9d936]

Well now, Gregg, in an action movie, that piece of machinery would get used for some amazing purpose that saves the day in the movie, so you'd better study the manual closely...

Thinking of one of the Lethal Weapon movies where they used the nail gun to excellent ends...chu'KUNK.

Mary:bs2:

[quote:2168606c18][i:2168606c18]Originally posted by Gregg[/i:2168606c18]
Would Tim the Toolman read a manual?:D [/quote:2168606c18]

Oooh, Gregg, you are on fire today!!!! Of COURSE he wouldn't! Silly me. Thinking like a girl again.

BTW, Tim Allen is a Detroiter, still lives around here AND went to the same college I did (although a little bit before me). Major Detroit sports fan...including the Lions (which makes him slightly masochistic, and definately an optimist.) Altogether a fine individual.

OK, let me amend that. Work with your new lamintor thingie and IT IS YOUR DUTY to know all the ins and outs of it, so when the meteor hits, you can take the laminator to heights never envisioned by the manufacturer and save us all from certain peril. We 're counting on you. The fate of the free world is in your hands...

Mary :D:D

You.. you mean it's May and not June?

Its a conspiracy I tells ya! They've stolen a month of my life...

I'm waint for men in black with their equally black helicopters to take over the Board now for this info leak....
<X-Files theme song in the background>

pat,
black helicopters are real they move supplies,equipment to underground bases are country has and are working on.

blade

[quote:d52cb244fe][i:d52cb244fe]Originally posted by JonathanHunt[/i:d52cb244fe]
You.. you mean it's May and not June?

Its a conspiracy I tells ya! They've stolen a month of my life... [/quote:d52cb244fe]

Wait a minute....

If you thought it was June, but it's really May, doesn't that mean they've given you an extra month? Not taken one away?

:puzzled:

[quote:ddb15d13f8][i:ddb15d13f8]Originally posted by Mary[/i:ddb15d13f8]
[quote:ddb15d13f8][i:ddb15d13f8]Originally posted by Gregg[/i:ddb15d13f8]
Would Tim the Toolman read a manual?:D [/quote:ddb15d13f8]

Oooh, Gregg, you are on fire today!!!! Of COURSE he wouldn't! Silly me. Thinking like a girl again.

BTW, Tim Allen is a Detroiter, still lives around here AND went to the same college I did (although a little bit before me). Major Detroit sports fan...including the Lions (which makes him slightly masochistic, and definately an optimist.) Altogether a fine individual.

OK, let me amend that. Work with your new lamintor thingie and IT IS YOUR DUTY to know all the ins and outs of it, so when the meteor hits, you can take the laminator to heights never envisioned by the manufacturer and save us all from certain peril. We 're counting on you. The fate of the free world is in your hands...

Mary :D:D [/quote:ddb15d13f8]

Reply...

Actually the laminate trimmer is just a small router used in woodworking. I have 5 routers (all of which I use), although some much more than others.:D

Its june something like this is never easy to predict- I believe its an ort cloud basically it is a dark debris cloud which is causing us to not see it.

our gov plus the russians and nato have been doing many joint military missille defense tests, as well they recently talked about a new asteroid eaters http://space.com/businesstechnology/technology/madmen_techwed_040519.html which I believe they shot three out yesterday when it shows on the nasa soho site three objects moving at relitively the same speed and direction go behind the sunhttp://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c2.mpg

two at the bottom one at the top.

6 Airport "Incidents" Within Days

2 Evacuations within 24 hours, another power outage at LAX, a Delta Airlines, computer glitch and 2 criminal incidents

Radar Problems Fxed at Denver Airport

May 20, 2004

Denver, CO, (UPI) -- A mysterious and crippling radar failure at the Denver International Airport has been repaired, KUSA-TV, Denver, reported Thursday.

The malfunction shut down the airport for about an hour Wednesday evening, and some 15 flights were diverted to either the Fort Collins/Loveland or Colorado Springs airports.

Diverted passengers were allowed to get off the plane, but weren't allowed to take their checked luggage with them.

The problem was probably mechanical and foul play was not suspected, Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Allen Kenitzer said.

Several commercial and commuter airplanes idled on the taxiway, while officials worked on the problem, which was reported in the Terminal Radar Approach Control Facility at the south end of the airport.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040520-102915-5591r.htm

ABIA Terminal Evacuated Over Gun Replica

May 19, 2004

Nobody was hurt Wednesday at Austin Bergstrom International Airport when a bag screener noticed a handgun replica on an X-ray screen.

Flights were halted and a terminal was evacuated for about 20 minutes.

Airport spokesman Doug Johnson said a screener initially noticed what he thought was a handgun, then changed his mind and let the passenger through.

Another screener became concerned and decided that the carry-on bag should be checked.

By that time, the passenger was gone.

Johnson said after the terminal was evacuated, the passenger in question was identified when authorities began re-screening passengers.

Johnson said there was no real threat.

About 11 flights were delayed, with the longest being about 20 minutes.

The Transportation Safety Administration reminds airline passengers there are many items, including toy weapons, that cannot be brought onto a flight.

For a complete listing of those items, log onto tsa.gov.

http://www.news8austin.com/content/headlines/?ArID=107459&SecID=2

Handgun at Norfolk

Man shoots self after flashing gun at airport

May 19, 2004
The Virginian-Pilot

NORFOLK - A distraught man who wielded a handgun at Norfolk International Airport on Wednesday afternoon was followed from the airport by police and later shot himself at the Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, authorities said.

The man, whose identity was not released, was taken to a local hospital in critical condition, said Officer Chris Amos, Norfolk police spokesman.

Police said Navy authorities contacted them at 3:20 p.m. and reported that the man, who was apparently on an unauthorized absence from the Navy, was near the base.

Norfolk police were told he was in a vehicle with a woman in the area of Shore Drive and Little Creek Road, Amos said.

They were further told the man was distraught and would kill himself if he spotted police, Amos said. An unmarked police car was sent in.

There, he pulled up outside baggage claim and pushed the woman out of the vehicle, said Wayne Shank , the airport's deputy executive director.

Shank said the man stepped out of the vehicle with a handgun. Several airport police officers, who had been notified the man was coming, drew their weapons, Shank said.

The man did not point his gun at police, and no shots were fired. He left the airport, tailed by city police.

He made his way back onto the base and into a parking area, where he shot himself , said Cmdr. Ron Hill, a spokesman for the Navy's Mid-Atlantic Command.

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=70544&ran=176799

Two More Bodies Discovered Near Killeen Airport

May 19, 2004
KWTX.com

A shallow grave that appears to contain the remains of two people was discovered in an area near Killeen Municipal Airport, authorities said Wednesday.

The grave was found in the same area where investigators found what they think are the bodies of a missing Bell County Couple last week.

Gary Ridley and Sheria Lunde were last seen April 26 in Killeen.

Their vehicles were later found abandoned, but one was linked to a gasoline theft in Pflugerville on May 3. Police said two men were driving the vehicle at the time.

Investigators said one of the couple's checks cleared at a Houston bank shortly after their disappearance.

Relatives tried to call the couple last week, but couldn't get through.

Officials aren't sure whether the most recent discovery could be related to the deaths of the two people whose bodies were found on Friday.

At this point it's too early to tell in the investigation, but at this point we can't really say, said Killeen Police Department spokeswoman Carol Smith.

The remains discovered Wednesday were badly decomposed. Investigators are hoping an autopsy will provide them with more information about the victims and how they died.

http://www.kwtx.com/news/headlines/783157.html

L.A. Airport Hit With Second Power Outage in Days

April 20, 2004

The air traffic control tower at LAX airport in Los Angeles was affected by a short power outage on April 12.

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Los Angeles International Airport suffered its second power outage in eight days, although flights were not disrupted thanks to backup batteries.

A malfunctioning transformer was blamed for leaving some airport buildings without regular electricity for nearly two hours Monday. The cause of the electricity problems wasn't known.

"It's a little disturbing," said Bob Marks, regional vice president of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. "This sure seems like a fragile power infrastructure."

The airport's April 12 power failure lasted less than a second, but caused radar and communications systems at the control tower to malfunction and forced dozens of planes to be delayed. Officials suspect a bird landing on a wire was the cause.

Monday's blackout began at 11:31 a.m., causing lights to flicker in the airport. Although power returned immediately to some buildings, others remained on emergency lights until 1:19 p.m.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/04/20/airport.blackout.ap/index.html

Delta Fxes Its Computer Problem

Glitch grounded flights, caused long delays 05/03

May 3, 2004

ATLANTA -- A computer glitch that grounded Delta Air Lines flights to and from Atlanta for about 6 1/2 hours and caused delays over the weekend has been solved, and the airline was trying to determine the cause of the malfunction.

"We are still investigating that and we don't have information yet as to the exact nature of the problem," Liza Caceres, a spokeswoman for the nation's third-largest airline, said Sunday.

Caceres said 40 Delta flights were canceled Saturday and 32 were delayed early Sunday. The delays were cleared by midmorning Sunday, she said.

At Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, "we think some flights were delayed, but we're not sure. Delta didn't tell us," said airport spokesman Ted Bushelman.

http://www.kypost.com/2004/05/03/delta050304.html

The above could be related to any interference this cloud may cause.

Major Russian Armed Forces Exercises to be Held in June

May 17, 2004

The Russian Armed Forces will hold major exercises in June 2004, acting Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov told President Vladimir Putin.

"In June, permanent alert units will be redeployed from one Russian region to some other by Defense Ministry transport planes civilian Il-62 and Il-86 aircraft," Mr. Ivanov said at president's Monday meeting with cabinet members.

In addition, exercises within the framework of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan) will be held in the Central Asian strategic sector from August to September, the acting defense minister noted.

"The central role will be given to the Russian permanent alert units and our airbase in Kant [Kyrgyzstan]," Mr. Ivanov said.

"This will be a mobile redeployment of airborne and task force units," he added.

"The Russian Navy is planning major independent and international campaigns in the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea in August-September," Mr. Ivanov said.

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2004/05/17/53964.html

as well to go with what I said above as far as military tests.

So anything is possible this could just be a coiincidence oh well we the world cant say we didnt have something like this coming for us.

blade

p.s. look at this picture at the top leaning left is the possible 'conspiracy theory' thats going to cause some problems in June:)

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov go to latest sun images its the one in blue with the sun covered so u can see flares and the stars.

From the Book of Revelation
Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[5] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[6] became like blood. 13And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[7] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

:rolleyes: so much for conspiracy theories we will see what we will see

[Edited on 5-22-2004 by Bladestunner316]

What is was thinking is with that verse from the apocalypse of John its says men will hide in the caves and mountains and how are gov as well as others have been making these exact things for this type of purpose to protect them.

blade

This is the guys follow up;

The powers that be know the possibility is greater than ever before. Many serving in the intelligence community I work within are taking this possibility very seriously; so much so in fact underground shelters have been prepared in the hopes of survival. It's not foolish to at least stock up for any kind of disaster. Everyone should be prepared with enough food and supplies to last them a year. There will be no Internet, cable or sat TV, or electricity for quite sometime if something like this were to occur. Survival of the fittest as the old saying goes.
America's #2 guy takes the idea seriously enough to have created an underground bunker. Of course, he nor anyone else will admit publicly it's purpose. If impacts are imminent, maybe in the final hours people will come forward to ease their minds but alas it will be too late. The only thing known for certain, is that our planet will be at its greatest risk known to humanity in the coming months by space objects. This is one time I'm hoping to be wrong.

Shakin' And Quakin' Under
Cheney's Crib
Cheney's Home Sending Bad Vibrations Construction Blasts
Have D.C. Folks Shuddering And Speculating
By David Nakamura
Washington Post
Staff Writer
12-8-02

One man thought the noise was a sonic boom.

Another guessed he was hearing rolling thunder.

When a woman feared it was a bomb or an earthquake, she called the police. But they had no answers, either.

No one in the Massachusetts Avenue Heights neighborhood of Northwest Washington knows what is going on at the house of their neighbor, the vice president of the United States.

But one thing is certain: They're tired of the daily blasting at the Naval Observatory that has shaken houses, rattled windows and knocked mirrors off the walls.

"None of the neighbors object to any construction that is necessary in the Navy's view," said Nancy Nord, a community activist who lives on Observatory Circle. "What we do object to is that there is no sense of the magnitude, no warning about something so intrusive to our lives and no clear sense how long this is going to go or when it's going to stop."

The blasts, which last three to five seconds apiece, have been going off two or three times a day -- as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 11 p.m. -- for nearly two months, residents say. But neighbors have received so little information from government officials about the top-secret project that speculation is running wild.

The leading theory: A security bunker is being built for Vice President Cheney. The second most-popular guess: The government is digging tunnels to spy on nearby embassies. In third place: A helicopter hangar is under construction.

As the government roots out terrorists around the globe and gears up for a possible military confrontation with Iraq, nothing is out of the realm of possibility, neighbors say.

"After 9/11, when you hear a big blast for the first time, you wonder what is going on," said Iza Warner, who had a mirror fall off the wall of her home on Davis Street, a few blocks away from the construction site. Warner called the police after guests at a dinner party became frightened by the racket.

"One guest said, 'Oh, my God, what is going on -- an earthquake?' " Warner recalled. "She said it sounded just awful. I called the police, and they looked around but they couldn't tell us anything."

Thus far, the federal government's only response to the residents has been a three-page letter that the observatory's superintendent, David W. Gillard, sent to the advisory neighborhood commissioner, Rosalyn P. Doggett, on Nov. 20.

The blasting could last eight more months, Gillard said in the letter, but the Navy has attempted to limit noise by silencing backup alerts on trucks and removing most diesel-powered electric generators from the construction site.

He did not disclose the nature of the project, however. "Due to its sensitive nature in support of national security and homeland defense, project specific information is classified and cannot be released," Gillard wrote. "In addition, please understand we are severely constrained by operation requirements to perform this project on a highly accelerated schedule; therefore, it will not be possible to limit construction activities to the daytime as you request."

Doggett said the letter raised as many questions as it answered. "I got back an information sheet that I thought was just not pertinent," she said. "They do not have to tell us exactly what is happening, but they do need to minimize the impact."

The matter has alarmed D.C. Council member Kathy Patterson (D-Ward 3), who said she has asked Deputy Mayor Margret Nedelkoff Kellems to press White House officials to work out a resolution.

"If the federal government is not being a good neighbor, we'll elevate the issue to a level where something can be done," Patterson said. "We want to know what we can know about what they're up to and if they are able to be a bit more responsive."

The Naval Observatory, which opened at 3450 Massachusetts Ave. in 1893, houses many of the Navy's precious instruments used for measuring time and astronomy. The house on its grounds was designated as the vice president's residence in 1974.

If residents' speculation is accurate and construction workers are digging deep into the ground, the project would be going through about 35 feet of common sand and gravel, according to federal officials at the U.S. Geological Survey. Anything beyond that depth would hit tonalite, an intrusive igneous rock similar to granite and common to this area.

Phyllis Bonanno said her 89-year-old mother, who lives with her on Observatory Circle, is "quite upset when the boom goes off."

"Everybody appreciates that there's always national security issues," Bonanno said. "On the other hand, this is a neighborhood. We're owed the courtesy of an explanation."

To Davis Street resident Joe Rieser, the noise is "quite remarkable. It's like thunder -- it rolls. The windows rattle. It's not something I'm used to. I'm concerned whether there are cracks in my house."

Navy spokeswoman Cate Mueller described the work as "infrastructure and utility upgrades." She said that officials are continually monitoring the project and have not discovered any physical damage to buildings on observatory grounds. The vibrations from the blasts are below regulatory standards for construction in the city, she added.

"If people came to us with damage, we would work with them on the claim," Mueller said. "Some neighbors are concerned. We take that seriously. We're doing what we can to make things better."

Longtime residents said they have never heard such sounds coming from the Naval Observatory. Because they live in the nation's capital, however, many say they are resigned to living in a secretive world.

"Yeah, I'd like to know more," said Carol Hindle, who lives on Davis Street. "But I do not trust that what I hear would be the whole truth. This is Washington, after all."

And because it's Washington, the situation also is laced with political humor.

"I just got back from Connecticut," said Warner. "When I mentioned this to my nephew, he said maybe [Cheney] is drilling for oil."

© 2002 The Washington Post Company

I always like to believe that our 'christian government' with 'christian leadership' would never ever leave us iin the dark or conspire to keep things secret from us:rolleyes:

[quote:51d81424aa][i:51d81424aa]Originally posted by Bladestunner316[/i:51d81424aa]
pat,
black helicopters are real they move supplies,equipment to underground bases are country has and are working on.

blade [/quote:51d81424aa]

I know they are real. They found one and did an autopsy on it.

This proves once and for all that all the fat militia guys with SKS's were right.

http://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/autopsy.html

Folks Folks.

I think we all need to understand the dangers of discussing conspiracies on the internet. You have got to know by now that "THEY" can read your thoughts.

Here is some helpful info on how to protect yourself from this very real threat.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

the Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie.

wild boar,
Thats funny. Have you ever seen one?? Im figuring not. I find it so odd you get so worked up about this:D

Why does it bother you? Oh people like me who may have an interest in this are just wasting our time in a foolish endeavor:lol:

Im still very skeptical about this possible coming event: But I do believe Jesus said as in the days of Noah man and woman would be drinking and marrying and going about their day to day affairs ignoring the signs and then BAMM its to late.

Before you mock me again examine the issue for yourself. Like a many here would say in our endeavor to know God to search the scriptures. So even though this in its own respect is different then bible study which I do take part in.

I to want to know why things are the way they are- a conspiracy is a mystery plain and simple now if the those are above us would not be so secretive there would be no need to search and look to find out whats really going on-and trust me then maybe its best you dont know-and im not talking about you or anyone else who'd rather joke about what they dont know.

Dont build your house on sand lest it should crumble but build it on solid ground.

I dont subscribe to every crazy idea out there-but there at least worth investigating. Its more a hobby then anything its interesting and fascinating all at the same time.

So please dont mock me I find that offensive-and if stuff like this bothers you then refrain from discussing it-cause frankly I get sick and tired of this stuff. If somethng concerns you then u2u me privatelly and we can discuss this.

end of rant
blade

[Edited on 5-22-2004 by Bladestunner316]

Blade-
"So please dont mock me I find that offensive-and if stuff like this bothers you then refrain from discussing it-cause frankly I get sick and tired of this stuff. If somethng concerns you then u2u me privatelly and we can discuss this."

Me bothered? Hardly

It seems that you got all worked up. I was poking fun at conspiracies in general.

Mock you? Never my intention.

Sorry it bothered you so. You werent the target. Thick skin is sometimes required my friend.

Good day.

[Edited on 5-22-2004 by A_Wild_Boar]

[quote:a5988d7c29][i:a5988d7c29]Originally posted by Bladestunner316[/i:a5988d7c29]
:handshake:

agreed thank you:)

blade [/quote:a5988d7c29]

I was at work worried about my response. I was like "oh man I hope I didnt make it worse" Really I was bugging out a little about it.

:thumbup: Sorry about the previous ruffled feathers.

wild boar,
thank you very much I appreciate your concern it was bothering me to obviouselly but at least were on even ground now.

Its funny how this board can stress you out:D

thank you again brother:)

blade

As one of the few people in the country who actually thinks Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy, let me say that I'm certain there are things that our government does that they don't want us to know about. I think we joke about it because we have no power to change any of it anyway.

I call it the Peter Sellers Mental Health Quotient.

Mary :bs2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back