Poll for Covenanters (Sorry all compromised Presbyterians)

Poll For Covenanters (Sorry compromised Presbyterians)

• Are other Presbyterians a bunch of compromisers?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Are they generally sound?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Perhaps they are both?

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
Okay, this one is for all Covenanters here: what do you think of other Presbyterians. Are they a bunch of compromisers, generally sound or perhaps both? ;) :smug:

Something tells me all this polling is becoming silly. :judge:

I don't understand the polling set up as three questions.

But having been in a member of a Covenanter Church I would say that most Presbyterians are sound theologically. They may not know the history of the Church but the ones I have been involved in knew and understood Covenant Theology.

I am not so sure they understood the idea of Covenanting as I was taught it. Most of the RPCNA churches are sound and keep a certain perspective of church and state that is biblical in my opinion. I only say most because I don't know a lot of them and I presume they hold to the same convictions.

I don't understand the polling set up as three questions.

But having been in a member of a Covenanter Church I would say that most Presbyterians are sound theologically. They may not know the history of the Church but the ones I have been involved in knew and understood Covenant Theology.

I am not so sure they understood the idea of Covenanting as I was taught it. Most of the RPCNA churches are sound and keep a certain perspective of church and state that is biblical in my opinion. I only say most because I don't know a lot of them and I presume they hold to the same convictions.

Don't worry Randy...the thread is only a joke. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back