Please don't tell Moderators how to Moderate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I'm not trying to suggest that any of us are beyond any reproach to how we handle things here but this board has nearly 3000 members. It is not an easy task to keep up with the strong opinions that exist across the spectrum we represent on this Board. We do our best to allow differing views while trying to keep up with some of the excessive rhetoric here. As we have noted previously, if you have a problem with a particular post then report the post using the link in the upper right of each post that allows a user to express a complaint. We will review and try to moderate fairly but can never promise that everyone's sense of propriety will be satisfied.

If you post a complaint about moderation in the threads it will be deleted not because we loathe criticism but because it assumes moderating authority that the poster does not possess.

If you post a complaint about moderation in the threads it will be deleted not because we loathe criticism but because it assumes moderating authority that the poster does not possess.

I also want to express appreciation of the good work the moderators do here at PB. Please keep up with the good work and I see many honest moderators. Their honesty and commitment to work with and listen is wonderful compared to most Bulletin boards. I trust most of the answers here at PB.

As a longtime lurker and relatively new member, I stand amazed at the work of the moderators here on this board. As mentioned above, the sheer size and relative range of theological distinction that exists on this board makes officiating quite a task. I am thankful for the moderating work done here, allowing for a godly, edifying environment to continually exist.

Not sure what all this is really about, but admit it, by "Moderators" surely you just mean "Bawb". :rolleyes:

Ok, I get it that you don't want us telling moderators how to moderate... but can we tell administrators how to administrate? :p

Do you fell lucky?

Reminds me of one of my favorite comedy bits, originally performed in 1986 by a Canadian group called The Frantics. The bit is called "Boot to the Head" and I found several dramatized versions on YouTube:

[video=youtube;KF6zILkOOc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF6zILkOOc0&feature=related[/video]

Lesson learned: maybe if we all gang up on the administrators! Come on, guys!

:lol: Boot to the Head might have to become my new response to questions about Moderation.
Well! I think the mods should come up with a smilie that they can interject into the middle of a post for just such a situation, and :blah:... :boottothehead: :duh: :surrender:

See? :D It'd work great!

I like the original album sound track better, in other words, without the actors on stage. But I couldn't find just the audio version. The audio version leaves more to the imagination.

Now lets set if we can find that :boottothehead: smilie.

How about this:
karate%20boy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back