Planting a Psalm Only RP church in Arkansas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

markkoller

Puritan Board Freshman
If anyone is interested in planting a Reformed Presbyterian Church in Central Arkansas (or the larger mid-south region) please contact me. We are trying to determine if there is any interest in a Psalm only church in our area.

I am a minister in the RPCGA. I am not speaking for the denomination, but if I can find any interested families we can talk about getting permission to plant a church.

Please pray that we would be sensitive to God's leading in this research.

If anyone is interested in planting a Reformed Presbyterian Church in Central Arkansas (or the larger mid-south region) please contact me. We are trying to determine if there is any interest in a Psalm only church in our area.

I am a minister in the RPCGA. I am not speaking for the denomination, but if I can find any interested families we can talk about getting permission to plant a church.

Please pray that we would be sensitive to God's leading in this research.

God bless the endeavor brother. Check your PM.

I'm very new and still trying to grasp reformed denominations, so with that I ask, what is a Psalm only church?

Thanks Jon,

Rick, we are also called Exclusive Psalmists. Our denomination, the RPCGA, has both Exclusive Psalmist churches and Hymn singing churches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back