Picking on Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. M. Sheffield

Puritan Board Graduate
It has been said "laughter is the best medicine." It is in that spirit that I would like to open a thread for some light-hearted fun in the midst of this very difficult and challenging time. This does not minimize the seriousness of the situation or the suffering of others. Rather, it is hoped this thread might provide us all with some much needed comic relief from everything swirling around us. Because after all, if you don't laugh, you'll cry.

So please share any jokes, tweets, videos, memes, or stories that made you chuckle. Nothing serious or scary allowed! Just good clean fun.

Let me start us off with this compilation of all the public health officials telling people not to touch their face, who then immediately tough their faces.

:rofl:

Even though it was a spoof, I thought this was too funny:

"Corona beer offers $10 million to change the name Coronavirus to "literally anything else" and an extra $15 million to change it to BudLightvirus"

Great. 20+ years after first hearing that song and I thought I was clean. Now it's back in my head. Thanks a lot.

Sorry, not sorry.

I watched that movie recently with my family and niece. Far funnier than when I saw it as a kid.

On a positive note, with the mandatory social distancing in place I will be saving money on deodorant and mouthwash.

Puritan theology is associated with lame humor, I see now.

Your jokes stink. And you stink.
Laughing because somebody labeled my trolling as "Edifying"! But seriously, puritan jokes are the equivalent of the Left trying to Meme. And I must remind you guys that we never hear of Jesus ever laughing. Repent!

Keep that Corona stuff away from me. I'm sticking to Modelo. And because I want to virtue signal how woke I am, it's Modelo Negra out there in the garage refrigerator.

Sir, do you recall your involvement in the scatological discussion about TP? :p
TP is no jocking matter. People are going nuts over it. They can't wipe away their frustration or get any TP, and that itches them in all the wrong places.

A new name considered for this virus is the "Kung Flu"...it's from China, and it knocks you out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back