Permissions accessing certain forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings all. After looking through the forums available to me, I think this is the correct place to ask this. I followed the following link from Green Baggins and received a permissions error accessing the page. I've had this issue in the past with individual threads and figured they must have been old or something important had changed. Can someone explain if this is a known issue, or why I'm having issues accessing certain threads?

Thanks!

You need, like, ten more posts or thereabouts. Useful in preventing false advertisers (who don't really want to be members) from joining and having immediate access to "members only" forums.

Just post one word posts to form a paragraph that we need to scroll through to read and get your numbers up!!!

I am totally kidding!!! :)

:lol: I like it! (kidding!)

Over the years I have tried to become more of a listener initially, especially in groups I am new to. I have learned a little from experience I think. :D

That's my problem also, so if I have 10 posts then do I have automatic access to the different forums,
or do I have to apply for each one.

That's my problem also, so if I have 10 posts then do I have automatic access to the different forums,
or do I have to apply for each one.
Most will be automatically available, but at least a couple have permissions/passwords you'd need to request.

Just tried posting on Gospel& Acts,which replied, you have not permission.What am I not doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back