PB Members on Google+

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can get a shorter one [and pick your own moniker] at this site: Google Plus Nick

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Just joined, but I have no idea how to link it....
Hey Bryan, I linked to yours in the OP but you also might want to consider this site: Google Plus Nick

Chris, I'm going to tack your list onto mine so that there can be one consolidated reference at the top of the thread.

Thanks. It looks like with one of the latest edits you lopped off about the last 3 names from my list.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

***edited by request.***
Mark,

Did you get an invite yet? I'm assuming this is your gmail addy?

I can send an invite to anyone who wants one. You can PM and I will also be keeping an eye on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
+ Todd King

And Google+ only allows a few to be added at a time- even with the invitation only set-up. I personally find it far superior to Facebook although I don't use it much yet due to the limited number of people I know who are on it.

I feel so out of touch. I thought I was staying on the cutting edge simply by using the internet. Luddites, unite!

FYI: As of today G+ is open to everyone. No invite needed.

Reply here if you would like your account listed in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back