Parallel Bible With Hebrew and Greek

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlaveofChrist

Puritan Board Freshman
I am wondering if anyone has heard of a Bible that is Hebrew Greek and English all in one volume (not an interlinear). I am interested in a text that has a margin or page of Hebrew accompanied with a margin or page of English and the same for Greek all in one volume. I figured this would be really helpful in staying with the languages while I use the english for devotional value.

If not, has anyone ever heard of a good way to print your own Bible?

I am wondering if anyone has heard of a Bible that is Hebrew Greek and English all in one volume (not an interlinear). I am interested in a text that has a margin or page of Hebrew accompanied with a margin or page of English and the same for Greek all in one volume. I figured this would be really helpful in staying with the languages while I use the english for devotional value.

If not, has anyone ever heard of a good way to print your own Bible?
That would be a hefty tome indeed!

I have the readers HB/GNT but no English. I've wanted to get a diaglot for both the HB and GNT (couple good ones I know of for this one). But to have all 3 in 1 volume... that would be clunky and inefficient.

Ever seen those humongous church Bibles sitting on the communion table? Imagine one 3x's as big, for that is what it would take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back