Our Family Worship Bible Guide is on sale for $10 (60% Off)

Regi Addictissimus

Completely sold out to the King
Hello, everyone. I thought the board would be interested to know that our Family Worship Bible Guide is on sale at 60% off. This pertains to our hardcover one only. Please keep in mind there are limited inventory at this price and they are selling quickly.

You can view the product here. If interested, you can view the email that went out today for more details here.

Let me know if anyone has questions.

Hello, everyone. I thought the board would be interested to know that our Family Worship Bible Guide is on sale at 60% off. This pertains to our hardcover one only. Please keep in mind there are limited inventory at this price and they are selling quickly.

You can view the product here. If interested, you can view the email that went out today for more details here.

I picked this up at a Family Conference where Dr. Joel Beeke was speaking. The content is wonderful. My only criticism is that the pages are quite thin. I'd love to see a larger version with thicker pages, or even something spiral-bound.

I picked this up at a Family Conference where Dr. Joel Beeke was speaking. The content is wonderful. My only criticism is that the pages are quite thin. I'd love to see a larger version with thicker pages, or even something spiral-bound.
Fair. As we discuss different versions, I will mention your feedback.

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought it.

Back