Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Fentiman

Puritan Board Sophomore
The Jesuit Robert Bellarmine (d. 1621) was the most important apologist in all of Church history for the Romanist Church. Responses to his works numbered into the several hundreds.

As Bellarmine's volumes of disputations covered most doctrines of the Christian faith in an orderly way, so full responses to them are virtually protestant systematic theologies.

This collection of over 155 works against Bellarmine serves as a full refutation of all the twisted doctrines of Romanism, the Antichrist. Here you will find immensely helpful reformed treatises on the whole gamut of theology in both English and Latin.

The Jesuit Robert Bellarmine (d. 1621) was the most important apologist in all of Church history for the Romanist Church. Responses to his works numbered into the several hundreds.

As Bellarmine's volumes of disputations covered most doctrines of the Christian faith in an orderly way, so full responses to them are virtually protestant systematic theologies.

This collection of over 155 works against Bellarmine serves as a full refutation of all the twisted doctrines of Romanism, the Antichrist. Here you will find immensely helpful reformed treatises on the whole gamut of theology in both English and Latin.

Works Against the Roman Apologist Robert Bellarmine - ReformedBooksOnline

Thank you very much for it! Since Bellarmine was the chief Roman and his arguments are still being used by Roman Catholic apologists, I never thought that there would be a Protestant reply to his brilliance. Even Cardinal Bellarmine has some negative remarks about the Church of Rome, as I listens to Rev. Alan Cairns sermon.

Is the Lucas Trelcatius Systematic available elsewhere online? Or only through the University of Michigan website?

Bob,

Trelcatius' systematic is not freely online. The next easiest way to get it, which may not be very easy, is to access it on Early English Books Online, Phase 2, through a major research university.

However, if you personal message me with your email address, I will send it to you.

Blessings.

Bob,

Trelcatius' systematic is not freely online. The next easiest way to get it, which may not be very easy, is to access it on Early English Books Online, Phase 2, through a major research university.

However, if you personal message me with your email address, I will send it to you.

Blessings.
Thank you, I sent you a message.

I have been hyper focused on Voetius for several months now, when I saw that Trelcatius was a professor in Leiden I did the math and Voetius most likely studied under him for a few years until his death in 1602. I am constantly on the lookout for Nadere Reformatie works in both English and Dutch, this will greatly help with putting together the relationships of the theologians and preachers of that very important time period in my home country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back