Votes: 4 4.5%
  • 25 - 100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a blessing it was to worship with, meet, share a meal and fellowship with Matt Vaughan (Bondman) yesterday. Looking forward to more of that. :up:
:wave:

Gabe Martini
Joseph Gleason
Kevin Easterday
Ben Duncan
Jason Goodwin
and Keith Scott is my buddy

Any of you all traveling through Indianapolis are welcome to give me a yell and stop and visit for a while. Next Month I am moving back into my house so you can even stop and stay for a few days.

Hopefully I will get to meet up with Rich Barcellos and Ivan Schoen this year.

Jacob Aitken, Patrick Severson, Anne Severson (wonderful friends), Michael Butterfield, Kevin Carroll, Andrew Barnes, Dena Barnes, Fred Greco, Ben Duncan, My Buddy Randy Snyder, David Pointer and actually a few others my mind is drawing a blank on at the moment.

I have met Adam Viramontes, Andrew Barnes, Dena Barnes, Patrick Severson, Anne Severson (they have a lovely house!) , Michael Butterfield, Fred Greco, Keith Scott and Jacob (I forget his last name at the moment). I guess that makes nine.

Most of these people I met at RTS Jackson.

Hi all -

I am in Jacksonville, FL, this weekend for a physics conference, and had the pleasure of worshipping with the brothers and sisters at Ortega Presbyterian Church. One of the great blessings of the day was the chance to worship with Kevin Easterday, and to spend the rest of the Lord's Day with him and Tina and the boys. How good is the love of the Christian family, and how wonderful it is to worship and share fellowship with such friends.

So tally me up to 1 PB'er. Not much of a total, but a fine day was had by all. :)

Todd

Hi all -

I am in Jacksonville, FL, this weekend for a physics conference, and had the pleasure of worshipping with the brothers and sisters at Ortega Presbyterian Church. One of the great blessings of the day was the chance to worship with Kevin Easterday, and to spend the rest of the Lord's Day with him and Tina and the boys. How good is the love of the Christian family, and how wonderful it is to worship and share fellowship with such friends.

So tally me up to 1 PB'er. Not much of a total, but a fine day was had by all. :)

Todd

How silly of me. I have TWO PB'ers... I forgot that I've met Don Kistler twice at speaking engagements in New York and Iowa :)
:coffee:

I am in Jacksonville, FL, this weekend for a physics conference...

When physicists get together for these "conferences" (wink, wink), do you have physics-oriented whoopie cushions and exploding cigars and the hotel bar is never empty, and all that sort of fun stuff?

When physicists get together for these "conferences" (wink, wink), do you have physics-oriented whoopie cushions and exploding cigars and the hotel bar is never empty, and all that sort of fun stuff?

X-ray glasses, stink bombs, the whole nine yards, you bet - just a fun-lovin bunch of folks :)

incognito

Except for one that I met and then found out he was on PB(not on now) No one knew who I was:D but I know a few, but not their PB handle.

shelly

It was great to be with you, Todd.

Randy Snyder has already mentioned me. Spent alot of time with Liam Galligan. I have met Casey Bissette. I have met Rick Phillips, who I believe was on here at one time. Had phone cons with Matt and Scott.

If I forgot someone, please forgive me.

Looking forward to meeting all of you one day at the Marriage Feast of the Lamb.

Blessings,

KC

Zero. I live solely in the world of the internet.

You need to come to Raleigh one Lord's Day and worship with us. That will bump your total up to at least 3. Chris and Kara Reeder would be worth the trip. They get an A+ in my book.

Oops. I've met one PBer actually: Chris Reeder.

What about me? I was the one in the dark suit with the dark glasses.

I've met

Chris & Kara Reeder
David Pell

I may need a new wardrobe. Someone last Sunday asked me if I worked for the Secret Service.

The PBers-met counter gets incremented again...

Spent some time today with 21st Century Calvinist (Donnie MacLeod) today at a coffee shop - wonderful time, all too short, but glad to meet another brother in the Lord as always.

So... (trying not to miss anyone)

21st Century Calvinist (Donnie MacLeod)
Poimen (Daniel Kok)
kceaster (K.C. Easterday)
liamg (Liam Galligan)
kent (Kent Butterfield)
Don Kistler (Don Kistler)

Woo hoo! That's 6 now ;) I'm not like y'all from the south who have so many nearby PBers ... Seems I have to travel pretty far from home to meet everyone (except Don K, who did a seminar with our church a few years back).

Anyway, as I was telling Donnie today, the PB is certainly a wonderful means of fellowship and iron-sharpening, regardless of how far I have to go to meet friends I've made here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back