• 25 - 100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't met anyone as yet- you all seem to live on the wrong continent. :lol:

Have met people IRL from another board I post it, it has been quite a blessing to meet them even though the online discussions weer not always edifying.

Have you met the Rev. Matthew Winzer? He's in Tazmania, which is close to you, I guess...

2, so far. I've met Christopher Blum and John Schultz by visiting their church. I knew they attended there, but Chris and I actually ended up in a little prayer group after services quite by accident. He was the last fellow I shook hands with and I recognized him almost instantly. John came up and talked with us after the group dismissed. Nice fellows, I say.

I'd love to meet more of you; perhaps after I age a little more and go to conferences more often.. is that how any of you met? Through conferences?

I'd love to meet more of you; perhaps after I age a little more and go to conferences more often.. is that how any of you met? Through conferences?
Tyler,
The job I have now has given me the opportunity to do a little traveling. My first 3 trips were up near Toronto, not too far from JohnV. It was a blessing to meet, worship with, and fellowship with John and his family.

It looks like my next business trip will be to Louisiana (at some Army base - I think its Fort Polk). Any PBers from Louisiana? Any good churches?

I have met the most honorable Mr. Bob Vigneault. I think we have steak. I think we are due for another!

Would love to meet others.

1,Wannabe(Joe).

Actually, you've met two . . . cause we've met. :)

I've met two - Bladestunner (Nate) and ADKing (Adam) - thought that was before he was on PB. I've yet to meet Augusta (Traci), though every time I'm at Lynnwood, I keep thinking I should try to figure out who she is! :)

So now Ive met 2 Wannabe and Puddlegum. Ive seen Traci not met her and talked to Scott and Joshua on the phone. Poor memory on my part.

Unfortunately I've only met one of you (poimen) in person, over a rather large breakfast ;) ... but also had the privilege of worshipping in Trinity RPCNA (Beltsville, MD), the RPC church pastored by Steve Bradley (don't know if Steve is still on) one Sunday a year ago when he was doing a pulpit exchange with a sister congregation. We've got to get more real life connections here, folks :)

Unfortunately I've only met one of you (poimen) in person, over a rather large breakfast ;) ... but also had the privilege of worshipping in Trinity RPCNA (Beltsville, MD), the RPC church pastored by Steve Bradley (don't know if Steve is still on) one Sunday a year ago when he was doing a pulpit exchange with a sister congregation. We've got to get more real life connections here, folks :)

That's great -- I used to be a deacon at that church. Steve Bradley is a good friend (but not a member of the PB). There are one or two folks from that congregation here on the PB. My family recently attended a Psalm Sing at Trinity. They are good folks.

If there is a significant cash prize for the winner of this poll . . . I might be able to meet more of ya'll in person (and so the numbers listed below are tentative). ;)

I've met a total of 5 PBers (and maybe a 6th, and a 7th that I've seen but didn't meet). :D

That's great -- I used to be a deacon at that church. Steve Bradley is a good friend (but not a member of the PB). There are one or two folks from that congregation here on the PB. My family recently attended a Psalm Sing at Trinity. They are good folks.

Yes indeed. I had a very restful Sabbath there, and got to eat
at someone's house with a large number of folks from the church -
oh, shoot. He's an investment guy. We had some great conversation.

Actually, Andrew, I think *you* are the one who put me onto Trinity
to attend while I was at the conference that weekend in Nov. Thanks
again :)

Todd

Yes indeed. I had a very restful Sabbath there, and got to eat
at someone's house with a large number of folks from the church -
oh, shoot. He's an investment guy. We had some great conversation.

Actually, Andrew, I think *you* are the one who put me onto Trinity
to attend while I was at the conference that weekend in Nov. Thanks
again :)

Todd

Well, in that case, you're quite welcome! David Merkel is the gentlemen you are thinking of, I believe -- he is a good friend. :up:

1: So far it has been my pleasure to meet jaybird (Jay Sulzmann).
But since we're doing this phone thing, a bunch of you all should send me your phone numbers (I can call anywhere w/in U.S. with no per minute charge)...that way, I can win this thing. What was the prize again?

I've also met a few lurkers. There's nothing more unnerving than having someone say, "oh, Chris Rhoades - aren't you on the PB or a mod there?"...My first reaction is, "greeaatt..." which posts are they thinking of (not the witch burning thread, not the witching burning thread. DOH! It was the witch burning thread!).

I've had that happen! I was in Turkey Hill and a guy comes up and says "hey, is your name Adam and you work at the Childrens facility (named it) down the road? You go to Church of the Servant and mod on the Puritan Board.

before he mentioned this place I was preparing to run! lol!

Tyler,
The job I have now has given me the opportunity to do a little traveling. My first 3 trips were up near Toronto, not too far from JohnV. It was a blessing to meet, worship with, and fellowship with John and his family.

It looks like my next business trip will be to Louisiana (at some Army base - I think its Fort Polk). Any PBers from Louisiana? Any good churches?

I am about an hour east of Fort Polk and am in that area all the time for business. PM me and maybe we can get together, d.v.

9 in all:

Beth Sulzmann (Homemaker) - she's my wife!
Andrew Myers (VirginiaHuguenot)
Jessica Myers (HuguenotHelpMeet)
Jeff George (Providenceboard)
Kevin Barrow (Catechist)
Chris Mangum (mangum)
Joe Mangum (Layman Joe)
Nick Napier (nicnap)
Tom McArdle (gravertom)

Had to edit my original once again - that last one just came to mind this morning.

Rich....

Tektonic plates slide slower than that! Remember, they take billions and gazillions of years. By that time I will hopefully have evolved into pure energy.

Hey then that means Andrew has to knock me off the list, because hubby is a member also....bummer.

brother, it was a joke. You said you only existed on the Internet. I was thinking of the Matrix...

I was running with your joke. I thought you might be familiar with those conversation computer programs. When they don't recognize any keywords they often default to something like "tell me more about [insert input string here]."

Tyler,

I live in Louisana. Fort Polk is about an hour west of me and I am in that general area all the time on business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back