Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blhowes

Puritan Board Professor
Its been my privilege to meet one PBer (JohnV) in person so far. How many have you met?

9 in all:

Beth Sulzmann (Homemaker) - she's my wife!
Andrew Myers (VirginiaHuguenot)
Jessica Myers (HuguenotHelpMeet)
Jeff George (Providenceboard)
Kevin Barrow (Catechist)
Chris Mangum (mangum)
Joe Mangum (Layman Joe)
Nick Napier (nicnap)
Tom McArdle (gravertom)

Last edited:
My pleasure to meet brother Ken Pierce, pastor of Draper's Valley Presbyterian PCA and enjoy lunch with him. I have also talked by phone at length on the phone with Don Jacobs.

None yet. That will charge, at the very latest, at the Psalm Sing being held at the PRC in Charlotte on March 16!

I count at least 13 thus far:

Rich (SemperFideles)
Jay Sulzmann (jaybird0827)
Beth Sulzmann (Homemaker)
Jessica Myers (HuguenotHelpMeet)
Steve Wamble (street preacher)
Colleen Wamble (Lady Flynt)
John Hill (govols)
Joel (Covenant Joel)
Grace Knox (lv1nothr)
Joe Mangum (Layman Joe)
Kevin Barrow (Catechist)
Diane (Lady Calvinist)
Greg Fox (PresReformed)

Last edited:
15 I think:

Josh Hicks, Christopher Blum, Chris Coldwell, Phillip Way, Josh Aitken, Patrick Severson, Anne Severson, Michael Butterfield, Bruce Buchanan, Wayne Wylie, Kevin Carroll, Andrew Barnes, Dena Barnes, David King, Ken Pierce

I may be missing some, especially since so many have been in/through Jackson

Steve (does he count?)
Grace
Andrew
Jessica
Layman Joe
Dianne (well, we've seen eachother in church, just didn't realize till pm conversations...so hopefully soon)

Oops. I've met one PBer actually: Chris Reeder.

I was gonna say... I was beginning to think that you were considering our lunch meeting this Friday as a "get to know ya" luncheon. :)

You probably met Bob Lynam too. He is one of the deacons at Pilgrim and posts here as rjlynam.

With that said, I have met 3:

CarolinaCalvinist (David Pell)
rjlynam (Bob Lynam)

and of course, ReederKidsMom (my beloved, Kara) :D

I have met two, since I don't think my wife counts as meeting a Puritanboard member. After all, I knew her before there was a Puritanboard.

3: Paul Manata, JohnV, and Jacob Aitken - would love to meet more.

I've also met a few lurkers. There's nothing more unnerving than having someone say, "oh, Chris Rhoades - aren't you on the PB or a mod there?"...My first reaction is, "greeaatt..." which posts are they thinking of (not the witch burning thread, not the witching burning thread. DOH! It was the witch burning thread!).:lol:

Andrew Myers: Your wife doesn't count!

Well I see a couple of people who lurk on here all the time but you have inspired me...
I know there is one person at least in Lubbock who is actually signed on
perhaps I will meet with him for coffee soon.

I don't want to lie here, if the poll question is how many PB members have I met since becoming a PB member, then 1, Fred Greco. If the question is how many folks on PB have I met personally ever, I think the number is four or five (*I think its five). Amounts to the same answer so I voted 1-5 which seems to be leading the poll.

Last edited:
None yet, but I will be flying to Atlanta then driving to chattanooga in feb...

Its been my privilege to meet one PBer (JohnV) in person so far. How many have you met?

All you East Coast and Southern PB folks should be in southern California, where all the cool PB people are (not that I've met any of them, yet)...:wave:

I've met Andrew Myers and Wayne Wylie in person but I've talked to Scott Bushey, Dr. McMahon, and Ryan Setliffe on the phone.

I'm going to use my Admin powers to enroll a bunch of people I know so I can bump my number way up.

Well, I guess I didn't win that competition (yet).

Oh, sweet...we're including by phone?!
I hadn't thought about 'by phone', but hey, why not! My score just doubled! One in person (JohnV) and one by phone (joshua).

By phone, I've talked to Fred. In person I've met six fellow PBers: Anonymous Rex (Adam), Bernard_Marx (Tom Skerritt), Yeutter (Thomas), crhoades (Chris), Poiman, (Daniel), and blhowes (Bob). I've chatted with Nathan and Josh in instant message programs. Does that count?

Meeting Thom, Chris and Bob and Daniel were great experiences. Talking to them in person, meeting them for the first time, and yet meeting as if we knew each other, gave the PB another dimension. We've got some beautiful people on board here.

It has been a distinct pleasure of mine to have had a lengthy phone conversation with James Farley (Blue Ridge Reformer). I had a great time of fellowship talking with him.

Rich doesn't remember me! Oh well. It was technical jargon, and I don't even have his number anymore. It was lost.

I was trying to save you the ignomy of that distinction.

Actually, I forgot that I've spoken with Fred Greco.

The phonecons are all for the same reason: computer stuff.

I'm a geek and people don't naturally like to speak to me. I'm going back into my hole where all the other Morlocks live now...

Haven't met anyone as yet- you all seem to live on the wrong continent. :lol:

Have met people IRL from another board I post it, it has been quite a blessing to meet them even though the online discussions weer not always edifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back