Old Testament Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typologically, yes.

If you run through the Scriptural conceptions of the Messiah that God would send throughout the OT, you would see clearly that the Messiah to come would be God Himself.

[quote:0700fe9455]Scot - are you the same Scot that posted part of Fred's reply to you on another forum? http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=839.0

If so, you have taken what Fred said out of context and have misunderstood his whole point. You owe him an apology and need to correct things on the other forum as well. You have misrepresented Fred and his position.

Furthermore, if you are going to take quotes from posts on this forum for use in other debates we would ask that you notify the person you are quoting so that they will be able both to review what you quote, the context in which it is quoted, and so that they will be able to defend their position in a debate if necessary.

In fact, we would ask this of all PB members - don't go quoting PB discussions all over the internet without letting people know that you are submitting their arguments and thoughts to other forums for critique. And give credit where credit is due. This is simple common courtesy.

In this case people are guilty of slandering an elder in the church(1 Tim 5:19 applies for starters).
[/quote:0700fe9455]

I've been away for a couple of days, so I just saw this post.

Yes, I'm the one that posted on the other forum.

If I'm guilty of what Pastor Way is accusing me of, then I am sorry Fred.

I will say that it was unintentional. I, by no means meant to misrepresent Fred and his position. In fact, I appreciate his patience and his explanation of things. Understand that I am truly trying to understand both sides here. I would love to see it discussed by members of both boards.

Again, if I misrepresented your position Fred, I truly am sorry.

I have not ignored this. I will post more after I put the kids to bed. Suffice it to say for now that you are forgiven, Scot, and I understand your intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back