OK! You wanted a Poll from me! Here goes! Josh Helped! MAYO vs WHIP!!!!

Miracle-Whip vs Mayo!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
OK, for a few things like my weird sandwich I like mayo (Dukes). BUT, overall I prefer Miracle Whip! OK, people this is a sensitive subject, so try to be civil Christians!:D:D:D:D:D

The only thing miraculous about it is that people eat it instead of mayonnaise. :2cents:

it's not that Miracle Whip is nasty, it's just that real mayo is so much tangier and tastier. And if I were any truer of a Texan, I would have fought at the Alamo.

Max, when are you going to vote on my poll ("poll regarding a future poll" in your honor -- it should be evident that a lot of work went into it.)

I love mayonnaise, esp. in combination with ketchup and pickles and onions on a cheeseburger.

Mayo is one of the reasons we have turkey on Thanksgiving Day. Turkey sandwiches MUST have mayo.

Max, when are you going to vote on my poll ("poll regarding a future poll" in your honor -- it should be evident that a lot of work went into it.)

I love mayonnaise, esp. in combination with ketchup and pickles and onions on a cheeseburger.
Heidi! I am SO sorry! I was helping my wife get off to see her Folks this weekend....I have been on and off the board! I have not yet read your poll/thread! I will do so NOW! (-:

Miracle whip is horrible in all respects. I eat mayonase on sandwiches, fries, and all other food, both appropriate and inappropriate for mayonase usage.

Miracle whip is horrible in all respects. I eat mayonase on sandwiches, fries, and all other food, both appropriate and inappropriate for mayonase usage.
Throw some fries in the M-W Man! That is GOOD stuff!

Mayo all the way. As unhealthy as it is, it is still all natural. I also prefer butter over margarine as well.

Mayo: INGREDIENTS: SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, WHOLE EGGS AND EGG YOLKS, VINEGAR, SALT, SUGAR, LEMON JUICE, NATURAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (USED TO PROTECT QUALITY). Hellman's

Miracle Whip: INGREDIENTS: Water, soybean oil, vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, modified food starch, eggs, salt, mustard flour, artificial color, potassium sorbate as a preservative, paprika, spice, natural flavor, dried garlic. - Wikianswers

Since mayo is a hell man's and whipping is assumed as a miracle, I'd say both are of the devil :2cents::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back