Now Available: Caspar Olevianus, An Exposition of the Apostles' Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Scott Clark

Puritan Board Senior
2602.jpg

Just in to the Bookstore at WSC: Caspar Olevianus, An Exposition of the Apostles' Creed.

Olevianus' and the Classic Reformed Theology series is also the topic of this week's episode of Office Hours. Katie Wagenmaker fills in as host of Office Hours this week and she interviews yours truly about the series series.

Listen Now: http://netfilehost.com/wscal/OfficeHours/01.26.10ClarkCRT.mp3

I can't wait to listen to it. Woo Hoo it is a hardback also!

I just ordered the book. I have been accused of not being ecumenical enough. This might help.

Readers should know that even though I've promoted this series shamelessly I'm not getting paid for editing the series or for contributing the introduction to this volume. It really is a labor of love. I hope people will support it. We approached several publishers with this series (a couple of them asked for thousands of dollars from the editorial committee to do it!) and RHB went out on a limb to publish the series, so they need people to support the series to keep it going.

So, thanks Randy!

Last edited:
Readers should know that even though I've promoting this shamelessly I'm not getting paid for editing the series or for contributing the introduction to this volume. It really is a labor of love. I hope people will support it. We approached several publishers with this series (a couple of them asked for thousands of dollars from the editorial committee to do it!) and RHB went out on a limb to publish the series, so they need people to support the series to keep it going.

So, thanks Randy!

Your welcome Dr. C.

I downloaded the Office Hours last night and will listen to it this weekend as I travel to the next race I go to. O. H. is great drive time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back