(Not so) shameless plug for the Confessional Presbyterian Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay; it's here and it's big; at least the two advance copies are here.:)
Order yours now at The Confessional Presbyterian
Sorry for the poor photo but it literally just showed up. The bulk should arrive on Monday and I will start mailing up subscriber copies.

CPJ5.jpg

If you received yours, I am now going to fight the snowy forces of nature and take a look at the post office to see if mine is in also.

yeah, I am thinking the copies are just a waiting for me. WHY OH WHY DOES THE POST OFFICE HAVE TO BE CLOSED FOR LUNCH RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL:lol::D

Thanks all. The journal is dribbling out; so those who don't get it yet just be patient. I'm trying to get all the US subscribers mailed by mid next week; and then get those outside the USA after that.

Oh thanks for looking. You didn't have to. I am excited to read through them all, but I was just joking around.

Still waiting on my volumes...perhaps tomorrow :)
Hope to get them soon, so that I can read them while
visiting my Foursquare Gospel church in-laws.

Mine just arrived today in the middle of our first snow storm here in the DC area. It's a good thing that it was wrapped in plastic! Outstanding quality volume. Count me in for next year and to the end of the series, Deo volente!

I was so excited for the mail to come today as I was filled with great expectations for Vol 1-5 to be in my mailbox. Im am very sorry to say it was a long walk back to my front door empty handed 8^( Oh well, looking forwards to this Lord's Day and will be ready to check the mail again this Mon!

Mine came in the mail this morning. Today is also the last day of class, so I will have tons of time to read through Christmas. :D

Thanks for putting the journal together. I am very excited to dive into them.

Okay. All the US subscribers have been mailed their issues (priority mail because of the competition with xmas gifts); working on the rest tomorrow; lots of customs forms to fill out.

And I received mine this morning... great timing! I've got all my lectures for this week done, now, so all I have left for the semester is writing two exams and grading. I think I might be able to kick back and read some of this EXCELLENT material.

Thanks again, Chris, for your tireless labors for the church.

I got all 5 volumes this afternoon and they look great. Im so excited to spend some more in-depth reading of paedocommunion and the critic of Tim Gallant as well as the article about the recreation clause by Lane....

Thanks so much... Although the first thing my wife said was about how much she is gonna miss me now that I will be hiding away in my office. 8^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back