Newbie - Poconos3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnie

Puritan Board Graduate
Hi, I have family in Bear Creek and Dallas. Last time I went to visit, with the Turnpike bridge being out I took 31 to 46 and 80, and went right past Stroudsburg. Not sure I've ever been in the town. Welcome.

Poconos3

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi, I have family in Bear Creek and Dallas. Last time I went to visit, with the Turnpike bridge being out I took 31 to 46 and 80, and went right past Stroudsburg. Not sure I've ever been in the town. Welcome.
Hi Lynnie :) My parents used to own a deli in Washington NJ...they would take 80 to 46 to 31 lol!!! Thank you for the welcome!

Ask Mr. Religion

Flatly Unflappable
Love the Holiness of God; have read it and listened to Sproul teach on it several times.
While I am certainly not on the same level of Rev. Sproul, you may find my blog of use on many basic matters related to the Reformed faith:

http://theologyonline.com/blog.php?7209-Ask-Mr-Religion

The site that hosts my blog is a collection of many heterodoxies and heresies, so be careful when browsing about there. I am a long time member at that site given my interest in debunking open theism, Arianism, New Age, Jehovah Witnesses, and Arminianism.

Poconos3

Puritan Board Freshman
While I am certainly not on the same level of Rev. Sproul, you may find my blog of use on many basic matters related to the Reformed faith:
http://theologyonline.com/blog.php?7209-Ask-Mr-Religion

The site that hosts my blog is a collection of many heterodoxies and heresies, so be careful when browsing about there. I am a long time member at that site given my interest in debunking open theism, Arianism, New Age, Jehovah Witnesses, and Arminianism.
Thank you for the invitation; I will go and look now :)

BGF

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello Brett, how is it that you have affiliation with NEPA; did you used to teach here? shari
No, I'm referring to the North East Pennsylvania region in general. My folks are from South Canaan and Lake Ariel. Much of my extended family still live in the areas north of Scranton.

Poconos3

Puritan Board Freshman
I see Brett; not sure why I thought you might have taught here. I have lived here over 20+ years, originally from Fla and then New Jersey. Enjoyed it more in the past, it is over-crowded now and the beauty of the area is being compromised by strip malls.

Status
Not open for further replies.