New Smilies I would like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

turmeric

Megerator
A Buehler smilie that says "Anyone?" and/or a cricket smilie for the sound of crickets chirping.

-----Added 1/20/2009 at 10:17:38 EST-----

Oops, it's not Buehler that says that but his teacher. Guess we need the teacher smilie saying "Anyone?"

A note about Stein's performance:
Wikipedia said:
Despite his prominence as a commentator on politics and economics, Stein is perhaps best known for his career in the entertainment industry, which began as a Hollywood consultant before he moved into acting. His film career was launched by his performance as the monotonic economics teacher in the 1986 movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off. In one scene, he gives an unscripted economics lecture, relying on his own experience in economics. He decided to just run with it when the director told him to speak about something he knows well. The only scripted lines are those in which he calls attendance, indelibly phrasing the oft-repeated monotone line: "Bueller?...Bueller?"

I would like a "Blond Moment" icon...like Marilyn Monroe's face or something. ;o)

How about:

damnpy2.gif

:think:

-----Added 1/24/2009 at 10:46:01 EST-----

Guess it was a thread killer .... :(

We have one for "opening a can of worms" :worms:

I'm thinking we could use one for "stirring the pot." Some posts seem to be a bit disingenuous and only for the purpose of precipitating reaction and heat.

Or, I could probably just go with this one, but the idea is not quite the same:
damnpy2.gif

We have one for "opening a can of worms" :worms:

I'm thinking we could use one for "stirring the pot." Some posts seem to be a bit disingenuous and only for the purpose of precipitating reaction and heat.

Or, I could probably just go with this one, but the idea is not quite the same:
damnpy2.gif

Yes! We could have a witch stirring her brew! :p

Hi
I was just posting on another topic and I looked for a smilie to express marital love you know with two people smiling at each other with hearts flying around or maybe hugging or something old-fashioned and sweet,I saw a ton of angry smilies but nothing to show love,so i'm putting in a request

Thanks very Much!!

P.S I am officially old if I use the word old fashioned ?

Hi
I was just posting on another topic and I looked for a smilie to express marital love you know with two people smiling at each other with hearts flying around or maybe hugging or something old-fashioned and sweet,I saw a ton of angry smilies but nothing to show love,so i'm putting in a request

Thanks very Much!!

Here's a marital love smilie.
WED3BrideAndGroom10.gif

These are for the Admins.
crazybatter.gif
twitchyeyes.gif
gavel.gif

Here's one for the firearms forum.
hunter1.gif
For dead threads.
tumbleweed.gif

miscellany:
surrender.gif
butbutbut.gif
scratchhead2.gif
doh.gif
babydummy.gif
nowork.gif

Hi

Thanks very Much!!

Here's a marital love smilie.
WED3BrideAndGroom10.gif

These are for the Admins.
crazybatter.gif
twitchyeyes.gif
gavel.gif

Here's one for the firearms forum.
hunter1.gif
For dead threads.
tumbleweed.gif

miscellany:
surrender.gif
butbutbut.gif
scratchhead2.gif
doh.gif
babydummy.gif
nowork.gif

How does one actually post a smilie from another site? Where do I place the code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back