New Signature Policy - Private Signatures

Discussion in 'FAQ & Rules' started by Semper Fidelis, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff Member

Effective immediately, the signature policy is changed. It can be read here: The PuritanBoard - Signature/Profile Reqts

Your public signature that appears at the bottom of your post must minimally contain:
    Your first name
    Office Held/Denomination
    You are permitted to add more to your public signature (including the limitations regarding the number of rows and quotes, etc) but you are not required to share any additional information:

BUT

You are required to keep your user profile fully filled out: https://www.puritanboard.com/account/

There you must add your name (first and last) as well as the other pertinent information. Even though it is called a public profile, the public profile is viewable to only members of the board. Accountability for your posts is maintained while the public profile does not release any information for those uncomfortable with sharing more.

2. panta dokimazete

panta dokimazete Panting Donkey Machete

Bro Rich - read the tutorial - used this code minus **:

[​IMG]

not working - what am I doing wrong?

PS - I know I need to change the image to conform to the rules :)

3. Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff Member

I disabled the ability to add images to the signature as it was slowing down the site. The new Signature policy eliminates the need for image sigs now. A few usergroups still have the privilege but the majority do not.

4. panta dokimazete

panta dokimazete Panting Donkey Machete

completely understand! Thanks for the clarification!

5. aleksanderpolo

aleksanderpolo Puritan Board Freshman

Thanks, I am happy for the changes.

6. PuritanCovenanter

PuritanCovenanter Moderator Staff Member

:up:

7. Narnian

Narnian Puritan Board Freshman

So I guess I'll have to stop working on the diorama of Reformed history I was working on to add to my signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.