New Member: Salaam Alaykoum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird0827

PuritanBoard Honor Roll
:welcome:

Hi Salaam,

Welcome to the Puritanboard. Hope that you find the fellowship here warm and edifying.

salaam alaykoum

Inactive User
Thank you to all those who have welcomed me. For those wondering, my name is Samantha. My user name, salaam alaykoum, means "peace be with you" in the arabic language. And so, to the Christian brothers and sisters on puritanboard.com, Peace be with you. I look forward to participating in the coming weeks and months.
~Samantha

LadyFlynt

Puritan Board Doctor
Pretty choice...glad to meet you, Samantha. The "J" in my name is also arabic.

There is a link in my signature "Signature Requirements"...if you click on that, you can find out how to update your signature ;)

BobVigneault

Bawberator
Howdy Samantha, welcome to the board. Remember, if you will be careful to do according to all that is written in it, then you will make your way prosperous, and you will have good success.

OK, I'm over selling, that's actually the scriptures but we do have a few nice recipes and a couple opinions about baptism kicking around here. Enjoy your stay. :D

salaam alaykoum

Inactive User
Originally posted by LadyFlynt

There is a link in my signature "Signature Requirements"...if you click on that, you can find out how to update your signature ;)
Are you of Arab descent? I'd be happy to hear more if you are comfortable with sharing more.
~Samantha

salaam alaykoum

Inactive User
Originally posted by BobVigneault
Howdy Samantha, welcome to the board. Remember, if you will be careful to do according to all that is written in it, then you will make your way prosperous, and you will have good success.

OK, I'm over selling, that's actually the scriptures but we do have a few nice recipes and a couple opinions about baptism kicking around here. Enjoy your stay. :D
:). Thank you. I am looking forward to visiting several of the forums. The only issue is time. :). I don't think I am alone when it comes to having more to do than 24 hours in a day permits. :). It will all happen in the Lord's time because to everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heavens...He has made everything beautiful in His time. Herein I find rest.
~Samantha

salaam alaykoum

Inactive User
Thank you to those who have sent their greetings and welcome since my last thank you post. I look forward to future fellowship and discussion with you on the forums.
~Samantha

LadyFlynt

Puritan Board Doctor
Originally posted by salaam alaykoum

Are you of Arab descent? I'd be happy to hear more if you are comfortable with sharing more.
~Samantha
Actually....I'm not (Scottish, Finnish, German, Welsh). My momma's best friend was B'hai and added to my name. Therefore I became probably the only white girl named Jamal :lol: I've always gone by Colleen though.

salaam alaykoum

Inactive User
Originally posted by salaam alaykoum

~Samantha
Actually....I'm not (Scottish, Finnish, German, Welsh). My momma's best friend was B'hai and added to my name. Therefore I became probably the only white girl named Jamal :lol: I've always gone by Colleen though.
Wow! That is very nice. Thank you.
~Samantha

Status
Not open for further replies.