Chapter 8: Approaching the Unbeliever
Chapter 9: The Problem of Moral Absolutes
Chapter 10: The Uniformity of Nature
Chapter 11: The Problem of Universals
Chapter 12: Personal Freedom and Dignity

Answer Key
Glossary of Terms and Phrases
Index

He has several full-length books dealing with covenant theology, social ethics, etc. that haven't been published. I guess they are waiting on an editor and a guy with money to do it.

He has several full-length books dealing with covenant theology, social ethics, etc. that haven't been published. I guess they are waiting on an editor and a guy with money to do it.

Who does? I am assuming Bahnsen, but are they just books or just transcribed lectures?

CT

Ok, I thought about ordering it from Covenant Media and noticed the shipping rate was set at the international price ($9). I wonder why that is. I guess I could get it from American Vision but I have a good discount with CMF.

Based on his posts on the All-Bahnsen Yahoo discussion group, David Bahnsen is preparing material for publication that he says will prove that his father agreed with Norman Shepherd's views on justification.

Based on his posts on the All-Bahnsen Yahoo discussion group, David Bahnsen is preparing material for publication that he says will prove that his father agreed with Norman Shepherd's views on justification.

I know. I have read David's posts. Be that as it (possibly, key word) may, Bahnsen also held to imputation, which Shepherd clearly does not.

Ok, I thought about ordering it from Covenant Media and noticed the shipping rate was set at the international price ($9). I wonder why that is. I guess I could get it from American Vision but I have a good discount with CMF.

Jacob,

I don't know what American Vision charges for the book and shipping, but Monergism sells the book for $19.95. The shipping is a $5.00 flat fee for unlimited items.

Jacob,

I don't know what American Vision charges for the book and shipping, but Monergism sells the book for $19.95. The shipping is a $5.00 flat fee for unlimited items.

I emailed the people at CMF. I then played around on the site and found a way to knock the shipping down to 4.60. I ordered the book.

I'm about 1/5 through the book, and so far I like it. I think it is as basic as Always Ready, but it expands and gives more material that is helpful.

I'm about 1/5 through the book, and so far I like it. I think it is as basic as Always Ready, but it expands and gives more material that is helpful.

The footnotes are better and towards the end it gets a lot deeper. He still doesn't go into TAG as much as I would like, but he died before the discussion really took off.

I saw the DVDs that formed this book. They were cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back