New Documentary: Babies are Murdered Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon Rambo

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello, all. Not sure if you have heard about the new documentary, 'Babies are Murdered Here' put out by Crown Rights Media (same people who did "How to Answer the Fool"). It is extremely powerful, and is Gospel centered...hence, I believe it has the chance to profoundly affect the Church, and even the country, for the better.

It is shocking, eye opening. I strongly suggest you watch it. But have a box of tissues ready. And a car. Because you are going to want to go to the nearest abortion clinic and start preaching.

I am trying to help these guys promote the film. Here is my review, which also has the entire movie embedded. (its all free) Watch it, and share it!

Babies Are Murdered Here

I will be showing this to my church tonight, and I would encourage other pastors to do the same. We need to stop hiding our eyes and wake up!

"Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Again, you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘Whoever of the children of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell in Israel, who gives any of his descendants to Molech, he shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones. I will set My face against that man, and will cut him off from his people, because he has given some of his descendants to Molech, to defile My sanctuary and profane My holy name. And if the people of the land should in any way hide their eyes from the man, when he gives some of his descendants to Molech, and they do not kill him, then I will set My face against that man and against his family; and I will cut him off from his people, and all who prostitute themselves with him to commit harlotry with Molech."-Leviticus 20:1-5

I will be showing this to my church tonight, and I would encourage other pastors to do the same. We need to stop hiding our eyes and wake up!

"Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Again, you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘Whoever of the children of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell in Israel, who gives any of his descendants to Molech, he shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones. I will set My face against that man, and will cut him off from his people, because he has given some of his descendants to Molech, to defile My sanctuary and profane My holy name. And if the people of the land should in any way hide their eyes from the man, when he gives some of his descendants to Molech, and they do not kill him, then I will set My face against that man and against his family; and I will cut him off from his people, and all who prostitute themselves with him to commit harlotry with Molech."-Leviticus 20:1-5

Excellent brother! It just so happened (by God's sovereign hand) that this coming Sunday was the date of our monthly movie night fellowship...guess what we will be watching? I'll give you three guesses...

I have now watched the documentary. Our church, already active in abortion clinic ministry at a mill in Ft. Worth, Texas, will be having a larger presence this coming Saturday at the Whole Women's Center (Ft. Worth, TX) if any are interested in joining us.

This documentary has moved me like never before. I am shamed by my lack of attention to the rescue of the unborn. I have asked me church elders and deacons to help me connect with a local ministry to begin taking the gospel to this vile battlefront. I am grateful for the documentary and the time put into reaching the church to awaken and head into battle with the gospel.

I have seen a view videos similar to what they doing in the film. I just cannot make myself watch them(it tends to put me in either a depression or fills me with rage) and I'm completely against abortion and do think it's murder. Is the target audience those who are actually having abortions or for church folk that are ignorant of the issue?

It is much more geared towards the church, to mobilize the saints of God to combat this wickedness. The emphasis I really appreciated in the film was that this kind of ministry should be done through the church.

Also, this particular film doesn't have any gruesome photographs (though there is a verbal description of two types of abortion procedures).

Finally, if there are any of my PB brethren in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area are looking to get involved (or want to coordinate efforts) in this kind of ministry, please reach out to me via PM. Our church is active at the clinic in Ft. Worth, but there are at least 5 clinics performing abortions in the metroplex. A better organized effort would be wise in this area!

There is another film coming out this year called "Gimme Shelter" It shows an alternative to the abortion mills..something that can be looked into where Christians can step up and maybe help open a few of these type of shelters as opposed to just "don't kill your baby". I know in our area there are a couple of places that take in Unwed mothers, and various Sunday School classes at various churches 'adopt' the homes..they take up a collection each week in their classes and put that towards helping to meet the needs of running these places--and during the holidays they adopt one or two specific girls and their children to buy things they need specifically.

Gimme Shelter - The Movie

"A pregnant teenager flees life with her drug-addicted mother and ends up living on the street before being welcomed into her first real home in Gimme Shelter, an extraordinary tale of survival and redemption inspired by actual events. For 16-year-old Agnes "Apple" Bailey (Vanessa Hudgens), life has been a constant struggle to overcome the harsh reality of a subsistence existence with her abusive mother, June (Rosario Dawson), and June's string of lowlife boyfriends. When she finds herself pregnant and alone, Apple temporarily takes shelter with her biological father, Tom (Brendan Fraser), a wealthy Wall Streeter living in a New Jersey mansion with his wife Joanna (Stephanie Szostak) and two young children. But Apple's inability to adjust to her new circumstances, and her refusal to terminate her pregnancy, soon force her back onto the streets. Desperate to find a haven for herself and her unborn child, Apple reluctantly agrees to move into a suburban shelter that houses other pregnant teens."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back