New commentary on the Song of Songs now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

iainduguid

Puritan Board Junior
My new commentary on the Song of Songs in the Tyndale OT commentary series is now available in this country. You can find it at wtsbooks.com or Amazon. I hope that you find it helpful and edifying.

Iain, lamentably, I am almost finished preaching through the Song. I wish this had been available earlier.

I went to our locally privately owned Christian bookstore earlier today and asked if it was available. The owner couldn't find it. I'll give him the ISBN and see if he can order me a copy that way.

I just added it to my cart at WTSbooks, which I tend to hold until I amass enough in there to qualify for free shipping. It seldom takes long.

Thank you for writing. The Song is one of the few Bible books I don't have a stand-alone commentary for (unless you count Sibbes' Bowels Opened), so this should be good for me. I expect to learn and be encouraged, and spend some time in a piece of Scripture I've largely neglected.

Will be getting a copy, most likely next year. Look forward to reading the reviews as they become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back