New Baby - James Watson Otwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorOtwell

Puritan Board Junior
Our first son, James Watson Otwell, arrived at 12:42pm yesterday. He weighed 7lbs. 6oz. and was 20.5" long. Both Mom and baby are happy and healthy! Mom labored long and hard, but was able to push him out naturally! Praise the Lord! For those who are curious, the name "James" is the name of my Dad (and, of course, the apostle), and, in keeping with my love of the Puritans, the "Watson" is in honor of Thomas Watson.

23hxeug.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful! Thanks be to God.

I pushed out four boys naturally with no meds and the last one was almost 22 years ago, and I still get post traumatic stress syndrome just thinking about it :)

Such a beautiful time of life, bringing home a new little person in the family!
Life really picks up speed from here on so journal, take photos, make special memories to enjoy in later times!!
Many blessings to the three of you! May our Lord guide you in all of your parenting!!

Congrats to all. Our first baby was born nearly ten YEARS after we married.

Congratulations to you and your wife, Taylor. May the Lord grant you a compliant child who will call upon the Name of the Lord at an early age.

Now wait here just a cotton picking minute . . . where is the picture? Everybody who advertises a new baby shows a picture. I'm agnostic on this so-called delivery . . . until we see the little Calvinist.

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Dennis is right we need a picture of the little guy. I love his middle name and I think I can guess where that came from. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back