NEEDED: Christmas Hymnbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romans922

Puritan Board Professor
One major mistake I made when I became the pastor at my church is I cleaned out the office. :)

At that time I threw away many of the Christmas hymnbooks (not expensive or anything), but nonetheless. I am looking at replacing them. I cannot find the ones they already had before I threw them out, so I am looking for new ones.

Any suggestions on a good Christmas Hymnbook that has all the main Christmas hymns in it, 2-4 part depending on the songs. Our last one had 35 hymns in it. Something similar would be nice. PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm looking for a smaller booklet kind of thing (like a 9" x 6"), with few pages (35 like I said was a good number).

I've got a collection of carols and hymns I cobbled together from various sources. There are about 23 or so, with music. I could scan it and email you a pdf. It would have to wait for tomorrow.

I printed about 20 copies of this collection for the occasional song-fest we often have at our house. It's pretty good for a couple hours of singing and drinking tea, but it's not comprehensive.

Humm, Raymond that sounds good for me, but I believe these ole southern folks want something published :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back