Need help with pyschology

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamistThomist

Puritanboard Clerk
I have to write a paper on a pyschological topic this semester. Rather than wading through the remnants of Freud, could you gents direct me to some websites that: 1) are critical in some measure of psychology, and 2) introduce me to the basic concepts?

I have to do two 5 page papers. I am not asking anybody to do my work for me, but if you know any websites, that would help.

Read some Freud...it's actually pretty entertaining....you could probably find "Dora" online or in an anthology in the library or Barnes and Noble.

That's just me though...I put little stock in psychology...why not read something fascinating...Freud was quite a storyteller. Dora reads like a novel and not so much a scientific study, although that's what it attempts to be. Just an idea.

Well , this book deals with Freud specifically . It's called : ' Unauthorized Freud -- Doubters Confront a Legend ". There are 18 contributing authors with one of them , Frederick Crews , as the Editor . It is very revealing , revolting and ridiculous . I enjoyed it immensely on vacation several years ago and keep rereading parts of it . Freud lovers will hate it . Yet a deal of the info comes from the horse's mouth . It is not written from a Christian perspective , but still valuable .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back