Need Feedback on Curriculum I am developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon Rambo

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am working on a theology workbook curriculum for young children (8 and up), and I am needing some feedback. If you would like to take a look at it, post your email address, or PM it to me. I do ask that you not share it with anyone at this point, or post it publicly.

Well I'm glad you took my humor as such. I posted it and you responded before I deleted my original comment as I was afraid it might be snarky.

PM me the curriculum and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

I couldn't get the link to the first portion of the book to work. So, I went ahead and looked it up on Amazon, since you said that it had already been published. I was a bit surprised to see that the book already has its' first 5 star review.

Not many people would be brave enough to publish a 5 star review of their own book on Amazon the very same day that the book was published! :wow:

I couldn't get the link to the first portion of the book to work. So, I went ahead and looked it up on Amazon, since you said that it had already been published. I was a bit surprised to see that the book already has its' first 5 star review.

Not many people would be brave enough to publish a 5 star review of their own book on Amazon the very same day that the book was published! :wow:

LOL! What did you want me to do, give it one star, but ask people to buy it anyway? :p Actually, I had originally posted because I didn't want anyone to pay as much as Amazon is charging for the book, so I put an evaluation with a coupon code included...unfortunately that is apparently not allowed, and they edited it out. :(

The reason I went to Amazon to check out the book was to see if there was an option to look inside the book. We do a lot of bible study at our house and good doctrinal books for children are always appreciated. I hope the book does well.

The board often stutters and posts things twice of its own accord. You'll experience the phenomenon if you're sufficiently active.

The board often stutters and posts things twice of its own accord. You'll experience the phenomenon if you're sufficiently active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back