NCAA Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big heart for my alma mater, Wichita State, this great season but have them getting beat in the Elite Eight. Does that make me a lousy fan?

I have a big heart for my alma mater, Wichita State, this great season but have them getting beat in the Elite Eight. Does that make me a lousy fan?

I previously lived in Wichita so I hope the Shockers do well.

Don't think I'll join because I can already tell you who the winner will be. My alma mater is Florida State University.
FSU! Go Noles!
AND as much as I hate to say it the University of Florida Gators will be the NCAA Basketball Champions. They are on fire and I don't think anyone can put them out.

Well I see that President Obama selected the same Final 4 teams that I did.

The kiss of death?

Don't think I'll join because I can already tell you who the winner will be. My alma mater is Florida State University.
FSU! Go Noles!
AND as much as I hate to say it the University of Florida Gators will be the NCAA Basketball Champions. They are on fire and I don't think anyone can put them out.

That's who I have winning it too.

Psyched out of my mind right now.

Struck a deal with my boss at my secondary place of employment to work 7-Noon tomorrow instead of 10:30-4 in order to watch the Pitt-Florida game. Very cool.

I am a huge fan of both teams. Pitt since birth (basically) and Florida since my sister went there on an athletic scholarship in 1999. They've been my #1 and #2 teams since.

Either way will be fine, but......Go Panthers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back